Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 28, 2021

Will never buy anything else

This product is my favourite hand soap ever. Price is so cost effective and even better deals all the time. Use less soap and your hands always feel so clean and soft

July 27, 2021

Will not buy other hand soaps!

My whole family loves these hand soaps! My 3 year old daughter is obsessed with the lovely smells and gentle foam and is always excited to wash her hands!

New Brunswick, Canada

Lots of options

These are great because my hands feel clean after use and there are so many great scents to choose from. I have occasionally disliked the smell of one I've purchased but with so many options you're bound to find something you like.

July 27, 2021

Leaves hands smelling so fresh and clean

There are endless amounts of scents that go with seasons and just every day to day events. These leave your hands smelling great while leaving them clean. I love that they are affordable and easy to find at all bath and body works locations. They have a lot of promotions involving them as well.

Love it!!!!

I love these soaps, I have been buying for many years and they are just wonderful! Very moisturizing and smell amazing!!! I will continue buying no matter what!

Pennsylvania, United States

Love the scents!

These always smell amazing and I always feel like my hands are clean after using them. I'm a nurse and a mom, so I'm constantly washing my hands and my kids' hands. I can't use this all of the time because it does dry out my hands, but I think for normal use after the bathroom it is wonderful!

Love bath & body!!

I really like bath & body products. The soaps here is all I use at my bathroom sink!! I prefer all the scents like, pumpkin spice, salted caramel, cherry (which is what I have out right now), etc The scents are amazing & stay on your skin for quite a while. Your skin feels s super soft after using. I also love to buy a bunch at Christmas to give away as gifts!!

Love the smell

Absolutely love the smell of all these soaps! They smell stays with your for hours and leaves the house smelling great. I love that you can buy soaps for every season and holiday!

July 26, 2021

The only hand soaps we use!!

No joke. Its the only ones we ever purchase in our home. I enjoy the seasonal scents, in their season and out! Its summer, and u can bet I just pulled out a lovely pumpkin scented one from the fall collection! Yum yum yum! Never a doubt with the kids washing their hands either! They love the scents, and make sure to wash their hands and make anyone visiting smell them too!
    Peace of mind at its finest with their antibacterial agents. 100 percent recommended.

July 25, 2021

LOOOOOOVVVEEE

Bath & body works addict here.

This product is the bees knees. Smells AMAZING, I prefer the exfoliating hand wash, but the foam one is great too.

I always stock up when they are running promotions on the hand soaps! Great deals!