Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 26, 2021

Love the smell

Absolutely love the smell of all these soaps! They smell stays with your for hours and leaves the house smelling great. I love that you can buy soaps for every season and holiday!

July 26, 2021

The only hand soaps we use!!

No joke. Its the only ones we ever purchase in our home. I enjoy the seasonal scents, in their season and out! Its summer, and u can bet I just pulled out a lovely pumpkin scented one from the fall collection! Yum yum yum! Never a doubt with the kids washing their hands either! They love the scents, and make sure to wash their hands and make anyone visiting smell them too!
    Peace of mind at its finest with their antibacterial agents. 100 percent recommended.

July 25, 2021

LOOOOOOVVVEEE

Bath & body works addict here.

This product is the bees knees. Smells AMAZING, I prefer the exfoliating hand wash, but the foam one is great too.

I always stock up when they are running promotions on the hand soaps! Great deals!

July 24, 2021

By far my favorite hand soap!

This is the only hand soap I buy for my house. The different smells are amazing and there is always a smell for everyone. Bath and body works always has amazing deals and you can’t go grown saving money. The dispensers that create foam soap last the longest because I find that you use so much more product! Will definitely continue purchasing every couple of months. I usually buy 5-10 per trip.

Must try

This is my go to hand soap! I love when it foams in my hands and mkes my hands smell soo good. You always feel clean and fresh after using them. There are so many options for the smells. they will have something for everyone!!!

So clean

Love these soaps , as the pandemic hit thats all I stocked up on , the variety of scents they have is amazing and they usually have good deals . Can't wait for their online store to come to Canada

I LOVE these scents!

I absolutely love all of these soaps. Not only do they come in a fantastic pump bottle, but they always have such a nice long lasting scent! I buy these for all of my bathrooms and occasionally for work.

Great!

These Bath and Body Soaps smell so amazing! I wish they sold them in a bigger size! The soaps leave my hands feeling super clean without any residue. The only downside is that sometimes when the bottle is almost finished about 25% of hand soap is left and the pump isn't able to reach it.

July 24, 2021

This is my favorite go to store for the most amazing scents.

The scents are incredible for all seasons. Leaves your skin clean and fresh smelling. Bottles stand out and I'm always eager to discover new products. Great specials too. Quite popular with people know.

July 23, 2021

This is a must have at all times

My family love these soaps! They smell amazing and go a long way. There are always sales popping up to take advantage of and we stock for the whole year when they do.