Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 05, 2021
    Louisiana, United States

Faithful to this soap

My all time favorite soap. First, the smell is delicious. Second, my hands feel very clean. I love these for me and as part of gifts! The amount last me for 3 weeks for a family of 5 who wash their hands multiple times a day. During this covid pandemic, it’s a must on my home.

December 04, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Smells so good!

This soap smells wonderful and seems to clean well. I will say that in the dead of winter, I need something a little more moisturizing as it leaves my hands super dry when it's cold.

2.2/5

Too synthetic!!

I know people love Bath & Body Works but I hate all the synthetic perfumes. Sorry guys! So many better quality soaps out there made more natural. I am not a fan.

Love love love

This stuff smells amazing! It leaves my hands so soft and feeling clean! I even got the sanitizer which smells amazing!!!! A must have! I would definitely recommend.

2.8/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me.

So like everyone else in the world I purchased a million of these hand soaps during one of BBW sales. What a mistake. This soap smells amazing but it dries my skin out to a worn shoe leather consistency. I think it's a marketing tool to make you buy their lotions. I find I can use this soap for a day most. After that I start cracking between my fingers no matter how much lotion I apply. Now I'm stuck with 13 bottles of soap I can't use.... guess what all my friends are getting for Christmas 🤣

November 25, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Smell is amazing

I love anything bath an body works and I have different scents in my bathroom an kitchen. They make your hands feel soft and the scent is never heavy or loud.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love these hand soaps! It’s all I use in my house.

I love these hand soaps! It’s all I use in my house. I have one at every sink and some under the sink as back up! I especially love their Christmas scents, my kiddos love the Halloween ones.

Only soap I use

These are the only soaps I use. For every room in my house & at my work. They always smell great & they don’t dry out my hands like most soaps do. This is why I keep buying them. Of course they’re more bang for your buck when you buy them with sales.

Favourite hand soap

My favourite hand soap by far, I typically only buy when it’s on sale as its amazing but not worth the original price. Adorable bottles to match with any bathroom, it leaves hand feeling clean and it smells amazing! Winter candle apple has been a big favourite of mine especially for the winter season but there are so many other good scents, makes it hard to chose! Highly recommend

November 23, 2021
    United States

Love bath and body works soap

These soaps are wonderful. They have so many scents to offer you can never get tired of them. They don’t leave a gross sticky residue on your hands afterwards like some soaps do. The scent isn’t too strong it’s light and fades over time which I enjoy.