Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

November 10, 2018

Great product

These soaps are perfect for every bathroom in my house. They smell wonderful (especially the holiday ones), and they don’t make my hands dry. There are always sales too.

November 10, 2018

Some of these are super!

These kinds of soap from Bath and Body Works are great. Some of the smells are a little powerful so you have to be sure the one you buy to use is one that you really like as the smell lingers on your hands.

Love it

Great products! Really like the variety of scents available. Doesn’t dry out your hands like some of the other hand soaps. Use these soaps in every bathroom of the house.

Hailey

I don’t have any complaints, nice, smell good, works well, cleans! I like them! They are expensive but worth it! I always leave the bathroom smelling fresh!

November 08, 2018

My favorites hand soaps!!

We love these soaps in our household! Everyone likes to choose their favorite scents! My favorite feature is the foaming part, I’ve never had an issue with the bottles not producing foam. They bottles last a long time and the scents are fabulous. I am a Long time user! I also gift these to people as well!

November 08, 2018

Definitely worth the price when you catch a sale

With many different scents to choose from for anyone in your family (men, women kids). Pricing is always good, but even better when you catch a sale. Makes great gifts too!

November 08, 2018

Odeur irrésistible et main soyeuse

La force de ce produit est sans aucun doute l'odeur qui ce dégage après un bon lavage de main. Ce savon est un incitatif a ce laver les mains régulièrement ce qui est parfait pour encourager les gens a se laver les mains plus assidûment. Bref, une fois que l'on achète ce produit on ne veut plus s'en passer

I love this stuff!

This is the only hand soap we use in our house. The scents are amazing, and I love that I can switch them up by season. I tend to buy the foaming one over the one with the microbeads, as that one tend to be a bit drying.

2.0/5

November 07, 2018

Smells great , drys my hands out .

The scents are incredible , I’ve tried numerous ones but I find the soap dries my hands out extremley. I’ve had a few friends say the same thing , it’s a shame cause they all smell soooo good !

November 05, 2018

Best soap ever!!!

I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works hand soaps. I always have extra bottles on hand, so I never run out. They make great gifts for family, friends, & teachers. Not only do they clean, but they smell amazing!!