Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

2.3/5

Too much scent!

I used to buy these soaps all the time but then I took a look at their ingredient list! While I love the scents, I just can't justify using them on my kids skin so frequently.

June 03, 2019

Nothing is better.... love the foaming ones

Have you tried Euchaliptyst Mint? Hmmmm.... nothing beats the floaming soaps. Those are the only ones I buy. I especially like those because they last up nicely and rinse off nicely too. Great firrr the kids because they never really rinse off the other type well enough. But I find with the foaming ones they actually do. Guests love seeing which ones I have ....😂

June 03, 2019

Great smelling body wash.

This body wash has the most amazing smell. The aroma leaves the entire bathroom smelling awesome. I really enjoy using it whenever i have a shower. I would use this product again and again.

Updated On: June 03, 2019

Lol

Amazing soap!

I love how much it lathers in your hands! The scents smell amazing, I have them all over the house! The prices are very reasonable, and they always have a great selection in store.

Yum!

Love this soap smells amazing and dosent dry out my sensitive skin. I always feel fresh and clean after using it. Will definitely repurchase again and again!

Smell so Wonderful

Some of my family members use these in their homes, and it’s such a delight having the fragrance linger on my hands. I don’t keep them in my home very often, because I have fragrance sensitivity, but these are like diets, you need to indulge every know and then.

Hand soaps

Bath and body works is an amazing company, they have many sents to accommodate everyone’s taste ! The antibacterial hand soaps are a great ad to your bathrooms or any hand wash station, they clean your hands and leave an a very pleasant smell. They have great deals and I recommend stocking up on these hand soaps

Provincia de San Juan, Dominican Republic

I love it

I love this, the scent are so good and feel good in the hands. I always buy it for me and my family they love it. I like the vanilla scent and the unicornion

Love these products

These are amazing smelling products so many varieties of scents I love the fact they have seasonal scents. My only real issue is cost. Find them a little pricey

New Jersey, United States

Recently became drying

I have used Bath and Body hand soaps for a long time. They use to be more moisturizing than they are now. My hands get really dry even using the gentle. They smell wonderful and clean great. The foam is a nice touch for cleansing. I am afraid I am going to have to find a new soap.