Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Love the smell

I love these hand soaps. When you wash your hand the smell goes all around the bathroom, leaving the room smelling fresh and clean. You get a great bang for your buck when you buy them. Strawberry is my fav

Love it

I love love love bath and body foaming hand soap! I love scented soap on my hands and bath and body’s products are very well scented. The foam guides on your hands smoothly and creamy! Leaving my hands feeling clean and soft after! My number #1 hand soap and my husbands too!

January 12, 2019

Bath and body hand soap.

Love this product especially when the grandkids are over and it doesn’t leave a mess and doesn’t distribute too much soap at a time, nice scent not too strong.

January 12, 2019

This is the only hand soap I buy!

So many scents to choose from and a good selection of non-perfumy scents for my family of boys. Their favorite is the kitchen lemon antibacterial while I love the foaming ocean scents, they get those in their bathrooms.

The best!

Bath and body are my go to for so many things, having the foam
    Soap
    Included (go for the aloha orchid- great smell!) their staff is always so helpful!

January 11, 2019

One of my fav soap brands!

I love the scents of these - but, only at certain times of year, I find the Christmas scents horrid. But I'll never stop living kitchen lemon !! The best deals on bundles of them as well

Love the smells

I love this hand soap. So many different sents! I like how the soap is not too strong on my hands so it doesn’t dry my skin out. I love how after washing my hands my bathroom smells nice

Good fragrance

We are love these Bath& Body Works hand antibacterial hand soap. We absolutely love all of the delicious and great scents. We would definitely recommend these hand soaps . thanks 😀

Must have!

hands down(no pun intended) this is the BEST hand wash! this is a product you will always find stocked up in my house. Every new season that comes means a new beautiful scents will be coming out so that's always exciting but also a bit of a down fall a times because you will fall in love with a wash and go back to get it and it will not be there anymore and you hope and prey will be back next year but nope :( . I really hope one day they bring back the Mint Sage foam hand wash, that was srsly such an amazing scent that worked both well for men and woman so I loved having it my main floor bathroom and my guest room bathrooms

January 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love this product and is what I use in my house. They smell great and that is important to me. I love all the different scents. I find this product to be affordable and it's even better when they are on sale.