Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

My go to soap!

I will only purchase these when they go on sale but I always buy so much! I love the scents and the foaming ones are our favorite! When they go on sale, I find it's such a great value and better than what you can buy in drug stores.

Love this soap

Oh my lord...I love this soap. There is ALWAYS soo many choices in scents. When I walk in I am like a kid in a candy store...I honestly never end up leaving the store with less than 10

Fav hand soap

Love this hand soap ! It smells amazing , and usually a lot of other hand soaps will dry my hands out, but these ones dont ! I buy bath and body works hand soap all the time , would recommend!

March 18, 2019

Great smeeling soap for incredible prices

So many fragrances to choose from one will suit everyone. AND with the constant sales on their soaps - these are a no brainer!!
    I love the antibacterial ones for the home, bathroom etc. But will say that when teaching toddlers, their foaming soap is great! Already comes out “bubbly” so kids don’t waste product

I buy again and again

I have been purchasing bath and body works products for years and I absolutely love their handsoap. Amazing scent that last a long time. Leaves your hands feeling soft , and clean.

Will buy again for sure

This is very good for hand sanitizing. Smells great and very effective. As it is not bulky, good to put on the work place desk. So tends to use frequently

I love this soap!

This really is my favourite soap. There are so many flavour options you are bound to find one that appeals to your senses. My favourite is Kitchen Lemon!

March 18, 2019

Love Bath and Body Works soaps. The scents are terrific, leaves your hands smelling and feeling great. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product...

March 18, 2019

Love to search out different smells!

I love this product. I find such nice smells and the antibacterial "kitchen" one is the best for my cutting board and I use it all the time. And Christmas time is a great time to get all the Winter / Festive products!

Oh the wonderful smells!

These products are the cats meow! I have them everywhere: in all of my bathrooms and at all of my sinks and I am giving them out as presents constantly!

They smell great, and all though they are a it more pricey than some soaps, they are effective! They don't dry you out either!