Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Refreshing

I love all the different smells of these products and the price to match. Leave skin feeling smooth clean and refreshingly nice. I would recommend this brand

Great!

I love these soaps the prices are great and they have so many scents available that you can really change your soap to your mood. They do a good job of cleaning your hands and don’t leave your hands feeling of residue. Great buy

New Brunswick, Canada

Great Foam Soap

The Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Handsoap is one of my favorites! They offer a variety of scents, - one for everyone. I love their line of foam soap as it is easily dispersible when washing hands! Would highly reccomend!

April 08, 2018

Our go to hand soap

Our family loves bath and body works antibacterial soap. Not only does it clean our hands really well, I love the many variety of scents that you can choose from. The room smells amazing after using the soap. Japanese blossom is definitely a favorite for me and the lemon scent is my favorite in the kitchen.

April 08, 2018

smell so good

we love these as a family! we've gone through so many as my daughter "loves to wash her hands"! the foaming part is her favourite. I love all the different scent options. They also last way longer than others that I have bought.

April 07, 2018

A acheter encore

J'ai fais l'essai de plusieurs de ses produits. Leurs parfums sont sublime. J'adore leur odeur. Mes mains sont douces par la suite. A racheter sans compter!

April 07, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would by this again

I love how you can buy many different scents of soap from bath and body works. They also have many sales so one can purchase this at a great value. I do think that the soap can dry out hands but other then that I do love this product!

April 06, 2018

Great soap

I love that it is foaming I feel like it goes a long way and lasts a lot longer than any other soap. The smells are fantastic and lots to choose from. These are a must have in the house we stock up when we can

April 05, 2018

I could spend hours sniff testing.

Going to Bath and Body Works is a full on outing for me and the Boyfriend. We love the candles and the soaps. We won’t go anywhere else for our handsoaps. Not only do they smell amazing, but they’re gentle on your hands and feel very cleansing. We prefer the foaming version and appreciate the mixture of tried and true scents as well as the seasonal scents. Bath & Body Works is also a great value. We usually get 5-7 bottles for about $25 (depending on the sale) and they last us a good couple months between 2 bathrooms and our kitchen.

April 04, 2018

I Love this stuff

I love this antibacterial hand soap, not only is it effective but it smells amazing. Also my kids love to use it so that makes this mom very happy. If my kids love it that always makes things so much better