Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Love it!

I would buy this product again and again! I love all the different scents and the way your hands feel after you use the product. Perfect gift for the office or just a perfect add on to the perfect gift!

My favourite!

I absolutely love bath and body works hand soaps! They work beautifully and smell amazing! I always have a stockpile. They often have great sales so I stock up frequently. There are so many amazing scents to chose from, but watermelon lemonade is my forever favourite!

Smells good

All bath and body works smell soooo good. But better to use normal product than the antibacterial ones. I would recommend the normal ones. Usually they have good deals too.

Looooooove the foam ones

Black cherry merlot and blackberry basil are my 2 must haves in my household! The foam is the best because it makes your hands feel clean unlike the beaded hand soaps

Smells so good!

You can’t go into bath and body works without getting some of the hand soap! They all smell so good, it’s hard to choose my favorite scent! I always end up leaving the store with at least a couple hand soaps!

The smellllll

First of all these soaps are my fav. They all smell amazing I can’t go in this store without buying some. Secondly they work, they are actually a good hand soap not harsh on the skin.

Smells amazing !

These cute hand soaps are perfect to have in your washroom. They foam makes it quick to lather up and leaves your hands smelling fresh. These typically go on sale and bath and body works during their semi annual sale for a very reasonable price. The scent lasts a long awhile too. I always have a stock of these in my home!

Def buy

Nice sedate smell. Refreshing wash and smell after. Clean smell that I've come to love, very refreshing and very smooth. I have one in each bathroom of my house.

April 26, 2019

Fancy on a dime!

I love these soaps! They have so much fragrance, and are available in a variety of scents. They also have a lot of great seasonal scents so you can really add some seasonal flair to your sink. They have a number of sales and deals, so it’s quite easy to purchase some new soap quite inexpensively.

April 25, 2019

BBW Love!

I buy a set of hand soaps from Bath & Body Works every season. Their scent selection and anti-bacterial variety is unbeatable. Bring on the Fall scents!