Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 15, 2020

Great quality

The smell of these soaps are amazing !! They leave a clean smell on your hands and are not drying on your skin doesn’t leave you with that tight drying feeling some hand soaps can cause great smell lots of lather definitely a re buy for my family

January 15, 2020

Great Soap

Great soap! Great scent I just wish the price would come down on them and be a bit cheaper. They are still great soaps I just wish they were a bit cheaper in price. They definitely get your hands clean though

A must have!!!

OMG! Bath and body works hand soaps are the best if you haven't tried them well you are missing out! With so many smells to choose from you won't have any problem finding just one to take home! They carry two types one liquid foaming and another that's a nourishing cream like one I have my faves in both types the dispenser never clogs or breaks and it dispenses just the right amount my hands feel really clean and soft after and smell great and the scent lasts a long time after.

Amazing

We as a family with you g kids live this. Easy pump and easy to use
    Kids have no problem. And they smells awsome. I would highly recommend It........

Only one I use

I have used many different antibacterial hand products, didn't like most of them due to they smelled horrible. Bath and body works has great aromas and scents.

Only soaps i buy

I love these soaps i love how my hands smell like it after i use it as well as my bathroom has the scent of it aswell .
    I have them in all my bathrooms i always stock up when they to on sale......

California, United States

Great but pricey

I'm a huge fan of these hand soaps as they all smell so good and are effective. My only gripe is the cost so my advice is that you buy then in one of their semi annual sales and you won't be disappointed. The pump produces a wonderful thick foam so it goes a long way.

January 12, 2020

Always a bargain

Economical, pleasant scents and always great quality

I always buy these during the sales and gift them at Christmas. Love that they keep the standard favourite scents but also introduce new scents

January 12, 2020
    Texas, United States

Awesome smell

I absolutely buy these all the time. Best antibacterial I’ve ever gotten specially the smell!! Great size and price worth every penny. They have many different smells aswell. They leave my hands feeling so soft.

January 11, 2020

Love it!

Love all the bath and body works products!
    Products dont make hands dry,They make my hands so soft!
    So far, I loved ever scent from bath and body works.
    My favorite smells are : coconut, pumpkin, mint, vanilla bean!