Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.0/5

May 18, 2020

Strong scent

If you like strong scented soaps this may be for you. I personally find the scents strong and synthetic, not my thing. Also it dries out the hands, strips away moisture.

May 18, 2020

Love this!

I absolutely adore all the scents and the portability of these wonderful hand sanitizers. I have them in my car, in my purse.. everywhere where I might need them. Best invention ever!!!!

May 16, 2020

Smells like heaven

I love those soap.i use it in the bathroom and the kitchen. Like the sent and the exfoliating pearls. It is a little bit chemical though so be carefull with sensitive skin, irritated skin or cuts. Also, careful with plated jewelry because it can alter the color of the jewel material. Expensive but worth it.

May 15, 2020

So many scents, so much hand washing

I love bath and body works antibacterial hand soaps. Each one smells amazing. They have kept my family free of germs, during to covid 19 pandemic of 2020. You get so many washes out of the foaming soaps, its seems to last forever!

Great Product

its a great foaming hand wash. has great scents and makes you feel refreshing.. super clean and leaves mild fragrance all around... just love having them around.

Antibacterial soap

I absolutely love bath and body works products, they always smell wonderful and definitely worth the price. Bath and body works always has many different amazing scents to choose from, so hard to choose just one!

May 14, 2020

Leaves hands smooth

I loved the smell and the light lasting scent on hands. I often find them on sale for a great price. I actually enjoyed these because they didnt dry out my hands

May 13, 2020

Lovely scent!

I love bath and body works hand soaps. They are great, and effective. I’ve gotten everyone in my family hooked on these. Cheap and anti-bacterial. Can’t go wrong with this. They smell heavenly.

May 13, 2020

Tropical but make it clean

This is literally the tropics in a bottle I’ve used multiple different scents and don’t have a single complain about anyone it is a thick foam that you lather you and get clean you can feel clean afterwards but don’t feel or smell any drying alcohols so it’s a complete wonder lol

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product!

Love this product. Its anti bacteria and has variety of fragrances. I love the Mango scent very homy. Soft to ladder on hands. Will buy this always!!