Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

June 08, 2020

In every room in my house

So much variety in scents, I change it up seasonally and never get bored. I’m the weirdo who walks out of the bathroom smelling my hands!

I have stock piles. Amazing value when they have sales

Who can resist

I love every single one of bed bath bodyworks soap. Especially with this uncertain times love the antibacterial aspect! Also they smell delicious! Yum

Love this soap!!

I love Bath & Body Works soaps! There are so many scents to choose from that I can select whichever suits my mood and have a different one in each bathroom. The price is reasonable and when combined with coupons, I don't feel guilty for spoiling myself

June 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would by this product again and again!

My family and I love Bath and Body hand soap! I love the scent! Its strong, clean scent that does linger in your hands! I always try to stock up everytime its on sale!

June 05, 2020

Hands-down the best!

Love these soaps, all the different scents are amazing!! They are also reasonably priced so I can buy a ton and not feel guilty! And they keep your hands clean what more could you ask?

June 04, 2020

Best soaps in the world!

Literally the best soaps in the whole world! My husband is hooked up on these as well. We are pretty sad as because of covid the stores are closed and we haven’t been able to purchase more. I haven’t come across a single scent which is not amazing. Every soap has such a nice scent!

June 04, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Love love love this!!!!

Mango Paradise is by far my all time favorite!!! I love them smell of it and that's its an antibacterial hand soap. I have always used Bath and Body products and will continue to for many many years!

June 03, 2020

Obsessed!

I am completely obsessed with bath and body works hand soaps. They smell amazing and the smell stays. I find myself pretending to have an itchy nose just so I can smell my hands without looking like a creep. The formula leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. The price is amazing. They constantly have deals and I always stock up at the end of seasons. When you have too many they can be used as great gifts. My husband use to complain that I bought too many but then he came to the store and got addicted to the sales and quality too! Hands down the best hand soap and so many different scents to chose from!

June 03, 2020

Smells amazing!

I am obsessed with BBW hand soaps. Nothing seems to compare to their quality, smell, and effectiveness. They smell so good, and the smell lasts for a WHILE after you wash. I rarely find that my hands from dry after washing, even during Covid 19, when I'm frequently washing. I can't get enough!

June 02, 2020

Love the scents

Now more important than ever to wash your hands, and my waashroom is always stocked with BBW hand soaps. They have wonderful scents, and the pumping mechanism never fails. It would be even better if they offer bulk refills!