Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Obsessed

I ONLY use Bath & Body Works handicaps. I have for years!!! Vanilla bean Noel, And Vanilla Sugar are my face scents but when it comes to just their handsoaps, i love them all! They always have incredible deals too

Oh the scents!!

I looooove the antibacterial hand wash from bath and body works. It smells so much nicer than any antibacterial stuff from the grocery store. I love knowing that my hands and my children's hands are getting really clean with such great scent options too!

Georgia, United States

Wonder hand sanitizer

When you are looking for a new smell try these from bath and body they are a nice addition to your hand sanitation needs they are small enough to carry every where but just gentle enough to use on your hands before and after every meal they smell amazing and I would definitely purchase them again.

September 07, 2020

Best smelling antibacterial soap out there!

I have a slight obsession with hand soaps, and Bath and Body Works is top of my “must-have” in stock soap! So many different scents to choose from, I especially love the kitchen lemon. Will continue to purchase until the end of time!!

Good stuff

This soap smells great. I like how it foams and every sent that ive tryed smells really good. I WILL continue to buy this product. It smells good and feels good to

Bath & Body Works Soaps

What is there not to say about these wonderful soaps?! They all smell amazing! I really enjoy the season's and holiday themed smells they also offer, among the ones you can buy yet around.

This is amazing soap

This is the most amazing soap I've ever used. The foaming hand soap is actually soapy and only need one pump. The smells are always have the best smells that longer and the the quality is always great. I always recommend bath and body works for hand soap.

West Virginia, United States

Love Bath and Body Works

I absolutely love shopping from bath and body works. I actually went there today found some new scents such as blueberry . I love this store had some many different scents and they are so helpful there.

My obsession

I love the variety of fragrances and look forward to trying new scents. I usually stock up when they have a sale. I especially love the foamy cleansers.

Meh

This soap comes in many different scents but I find they are all to strong and overpowering. I also find some scents are a little drying to my hands. Very pretty though