Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 14, 2020

Un savon chic qui sent le rêve

Je n'utilise que ces savons. La mousse est dense et nettoie bien les mains, ce qui évite le gaspillage de savon. Les enfants aiment beaucoup, et ils sont toujours curieux de voir quelle sera l'odeur du mois.

Texas, United States

Good smells

Love anything from bath and body works they definitely hit the nail on the head with their collections. I have to watch the little ones with this they love the foam lol.

Amazing the product🧡

This product is very good, and kills bacteria. I bought 5 of various smells and liked them all, my hand is fragrant and very clean. the lemon one I like to use in the kitchen after I wash the dishes.

Great for sensitive skin

Love this soap, it doesn’t just leave your hands smelling good, it leaves your hands feeling nice and clean. I absolutely love this product and but it all the time for washing hands my son enjoys the smells too because it’s fun smelling stuff for kids.

Michigan, United States

I love this product!

I love Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap! It's non drying, lathers well and smells so good. I love the Cucumber Melon scent year round but look forward to adding amazing seasonal scents.

Massachusetts, United States

Only hand soap we get

I don’t remember the last time we have had soap other than Bath and Body works. There is also new fresh scents and seasonal delights. It is effective and a good price.

Nice smelling

I like the soap from B&BW;... my only issue is the smell is so strong, when I was pregnant it almost made me sick and the cost regularly is a little much for me for the amount you get from it!

New Brunswick, Canada

I'm in love!

This is my absolute favourite hand soap! Not only does it smell amazing, but it leaves your hands so soft after using it too. I love that they have so many different scents!

Foaming is my favourite!

This is my favourite brand of hand soap and with today’s Covid challenges, antibacterial is a plus. I am partial to the foaming soap pump vs regular, but that is just my preference

2.7/5

November 12, 2020

Hand sanitizer

J ai aimé ce produit. L odeur était agréable et j ai trouvé intéressant de pouvoir avoir différents parfums.
    Cependant, je fais moins confiance quand à son efficacité puisque l on ne sent plus l alcool..