Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

New Month New Vibe

In our main floor powder room, I love to add a new hand soap and hand lotion as well as change the hand towels colour each month. Bath & Body works makes this happen with all of their wonderful scents. I especially like to purchase their handsoaps when they run their specials. You can't go wrong with this brand. The pandemic has made it difficult for me to get into our local store because it is in the mall and I have an autoimmune illness but my daughters ordered the products from the US website for my birthday. How exciting is that? Well, it was VERY exciting for me. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Punjab, Pakistan

The smell!

I love bath and body works products especially these hand washes since Covid 19 hit. These smell so amazing and the sent lingers for a while. I have a bunch in my house.

Love Bath and Body Works

I love the hand soaps at bath and body works. They always have great sales and I stock up on all the seasons scents. They always leave your hands feeling clean and fresh with a wonderful scent.

Amazing

First off, bath and body works is my favorite store. The hand soaps are amazing. So many scents to choose from. I love how they add new scents for the different seasons and holidays.

L'odeur!!!

L'odeur que se savon laisse sur les mains est divine. Toute les odeur sent bonnes. Je recommende fortement se produits je les ravheterais a l'infini !!

Yummmm

I love everything about this product. Every scent is amazing. I will definitely buy this again and again. The price is very good for the amount you get.

November 11, 2020

Great product, a little expensive without sales/promotions

This soap is great! Love that its a self foaming one so that my daughter can easily see that it is "working." Lots of different scents that will suit pretty much anyone's tastes/preferences. Not drying at all. Only downside is the cost per use. One bottle doesn't last very long and is quite expensive when there isn't a sale.

Love this Product

These are the only soaps I use. Best smelling. Husband and kid loves it. A scent for every holiday and month. Just wish you could buy them online. (Canada)

Good smell

We get these 6 for $25. Great price and they work up a great lather! These are my go to soap for the kitchen and bathroom. Ì would highly recommend everyone buy these!

Best scents

I love buying these, and especially the seasonal scents through the year. I'm not sure how antibacterial they are but they clean the hands easily and leave a long lasting scent