Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 25, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I love the scents of these products. The regular price is a little high but it's a great buy if you get them on sale. It also lathers very nicely and doesn't dry out your hands.

February 24, 2021

variety!

Hands down the best soap! It doesnt dry out your hands and I love the foam as it cleanses. Almost every one I have tried has smelled amazing! Price point- I only get them when they are on sale!

February 24, 2021

Favorite Hand Soap

I have this product and it's a really great product. I love those foaming hand soap. This one smelled really fresh and clean, and weirdly it cleaned my beauty blender so well! My hand didn't felt tight after using it, and the bottle lasted a long time!

New Brunswick, Canada

Obsessed 100% buy again!

Love this product from bath and body works! All scents are absolutely amazing, the foaming hand soap is the best, and give a more thorough clean compared to the gel. Lasts quite well too. Will definitely be the only handsoap used in our home!

love this hand soap

i love bath and body works products! ive been usung their soap for 10years now i think and the smell and feeling of clean hands kept me a regular customer.

Amazing!

Love, love, love these antibacterial hand soaps. They have a great variety of scents and seasonal favourites. I find them gentle on the hands and in these pandemic times we are washing our hands multiple times a day.

Odeur de rêve!

Les savons antibactériens de bath & body works sont parfaits pour chacune des pièces de la maison! En plus des odeurs sublimes habituelles, leur odeurs d'automne sont très attendues à chaque année dans ma famille!

February 23, 2021

Love the different scents!

I always stock up on these when they offer semi annual sales on them! While they are priced well during the rest of year, it’s just nice to get a deal!
    These soaps are in all my bathrooms and smell wonderful! I also feel like the product is not drying on the skin. Very good quality!

February 22, 2021

Lovely all season soap!

We keep this stocked in our bathrooms year round, everyone has their favourite scents.
    Light, very cleansing soap, and B&BW;sells decorative and seasonal soap bottle covers to better integrate product with your decor!

February 22, 2021

Love this stuff!! Won't use anything else!!

I have fallen in love with many products from Bath & Body Works. I love the antibacterial foaming hand soap. It is by far the best hand soap I have ever used. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and silky and the smell lasts for a long time. I can't stop smelling my hands!!