Bath & Body Works Clean Apple Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #566 out of 663 in Body Wash

June 13, 2014

I Have To say, Bath & Body Works Body Wash, last a long time. A little bit goes a long way! I feel so refreshed & Clean when I use this product! I Enjoy my Showers & Baths so much more! My Skin is so soft & velvety!

May 20, 2014

The body wash Of bath and body works are my favorite ! Its smell so good and i love that !!

September 14, 2011

I discovered the Bath & Body Works store a little while ago and have been trying out different products. I love, love the Clean Apple Body Wash.

I am very, very picky about my body wash products, especially since I find that, once I have applied them, I can no longer smell them a few minutes later and this is a HUGE problem for me.

I don't have this issue with this product. It is extremely to apply, it is non greasy (which is a deal breaker for me) and it smells wonderful long after application.

I can't get enough of this one.

February 09, 2011

Bath and Body Works Apple body wash is so fresh and clean smelling, the apple scent is not over powering like you get in some body washes. It washes away clean and doesn't leave a filmy residue with a light scent.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic