Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 27, 2017

Started using this lotion before bedtime and i've really noticed that it's helped me unwind to fall asleep. I have to say I've never been a big believer in aromatherapy but this lotion is beginning to change my mind. It's not a super strong scent, but definitely noticeable. Unlike other lavender products i've tried, I find the scent is really soothing and not pungent. The earlier I put it on before I go to bed, the better results I seem to have, I suppose it allows more time to work. I usually just use this on my hands/arms and its enough.

Beyond the aromatherapy benefits, the lotion itself is very hydrating and for me, most importantly, non-greasy. The product soaks in quickly. When I wake up in the morning my hands are very smooth and supple. I really like that this lotion comes in a pump compared to other Bath and Body products--it makes it easier to apply.

September 29, 2016

The smell of this lotion is amazing! It's so calming and relaxing.... And it's so thick and creamy! It's very effective at moisturizing dry skin, especially right out of the shower.

March 11, 2016

I love the smell of the Bath and Body Works lavender and chamomile body lotion. I put it on at bedtime and it is so calming and relaxing. It is well worth it as a nighttime aromatherapy.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...