Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

April 05, 2017

This product is amazing. I use to wash my hair everyday and it helped me so much! I can now skip 3 days and my hair still look amazing with that dry shampoo! It also smell amazing and doesn't leave residues. #gotitfree

*I received this product free to try as part of the Chick Adviser Review Club*

I've tried many a dry shampoo that left my hair greasy or sticky, or left a residue no amount of brushing could remove. Batiste is not one of those shampoos! Previously, I've only tried the original type but I was super pumped when I found out I was chosen to try the cherry one.

This dry shampoo feels great when you spray it on, my scalp felt refreshed and it was also cooling. It really didn't take much brushing out and soon my hair was clean and fresh feeling. Like I mentioned before, Batiste seems to be the ONLY dry shampoo I've tried that doesn't leave my hair white/washed out with residue and the Cheeky Cherry variety was the same. No residue, easy to use and smelled nice.

Speaking of smell, I tend to prefer fruit or herbal scents so "Fruity & Cheeky Cherry" was right up my alley. My only complaint (and it's barely a complaint) is - I wish it smelled even more like cherry! It smells only vaguely cherry-ish to me, when I was hoping for a little more. But I still really like the scent and would buy this one myself. Would definitely rec this to friends looking for a dry shampoo.

Oh, and I don't usually care one way or another what the package looks like as long as it works, but this can is straight up cute with the little cherry kisses!

#gotitfree

April 05, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! The smell alone made me feel like I had just washed my hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or crunchy, which is one of my main concerns when it comes to a dry shampoo. The white fluff from it was easy to comb out with just your hands. It is a tad expensive when it comes to dry shampoo but the smell alone makes it worth it because it lingers all day and gives off the impression your hair was freshly washed. I would love to try out other fragrance of Batiste Dry Shampoo.

I was lucky enough to be sent this product in exchange for reviewing it. #gotitfree

April 05, 2017

I love love love Batiste Dry Shampoo especially the Cherry sent. Although this brand is a little more costly than other brands I feel it's definitely worth it. I've hated the send of most other dry shampoos but this one actually gives my hair a nice light cherry sent that I love.

April 05, 2017

I just received this in the mail several days ago as a free trial from ChickAdvisor. I have been trying this on my unwashed hair in the mornings before work and I love the scent. I have tried this product before in other scents however this is my favourite by far. I find it just as effective as the other scents - quickly refreshes your hair and adds a nice light scent.

April 05, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce shampoing sec. Je préfère l'odeur de cerises à l'odeur originale (ce qui me surprend, puisque je n'aime pas l'odeur de cerises, normalement). Il camoufle bien le fait que je n'ai pas lavé mes cheveux depuis 3 jours (oups!) et leur donne un peu de volume. Le seul ennui, c'est qu'il laisse un résidu blanc dans les cheveux, qui est difficile à estomper. Je le déconseille pour les cheveux très foncés.

*J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester*

April 05, 2017

Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo is the fragrance I've been looking for in a dry shampoo! I love variety when it comes to products, especially fragrances, and have found that some dry shampoos smell the same and get boring. Batiste is probably my favourite dry shampoo brand, because it works well AND offers different scents like Cherry and Tropical. I've tried and love Tropical, but hadn't yet gotten my hands on Cherry, so it was awesome to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to review this for free!
    The scent is very pretty and a great pick-me-up for my hair. It's sweet and fruity, and also floral (my boyfriend said it was more like cherry blossom than straight up cherry). It makes my hair feel fresher and gives it some texture, without making it look powdery or weighed down with product. My hair is a mixed shade of light brown, and this is not noticeable unless I use way too much.
    I think Batiste is definitely the go-to brand for dry shampoo. It's affordably priced and comes in so many great varieties! Cherry is now my favourite, and then Tropical, and I can't wait to try the Brunette and Volume ones next!

April 05, 2017

Batiste Dry shampoo really does the trick for any type of hair!

Of all the dry shampoos I have tried, this one does it best. Whether my hair is dirty, or just needs a refresher, I LOVE it. I also use it after walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke, and it is definitely the product that works best for smell as well. The new cherry smell is delicious,

I will most definitely be recommending it to friends and be buying it again. Not to mention, all of my friends use it whenever they come over ever since I got the new cherry Batiste!

April 04, 2017

I loved the smell of the Fruity & Cheeky Cherry scented Batiste. I especially wanted to try it because I love cherries and this scent did not disappoint. The sweet smell stayed with me throughout the day, longer than some perfumes! I found myself wanting to sniff my hair and that's not even the point of the product!

I thought the product also did a great job of making my greasy hair look like I could go out in public with it. I asked a friend and she said she couldn't tell that my hair needed a wash at all. It really helped me out on a night where I was super tired and just wanted to go to bed rather than washing and blow drying for an hour. I would fully recommend this product to friends.

I reviewed Batiste Cherry as part of a review program through Chickadvisor, but the opinions are completely and truly my own #gotitfree

April 04, 2017

J'ai pu testé le shampoing sec à la cerise de Batisite grâce à Chickadvisor. Je trouve que le produit ne sort pas beaucoup malgré les nombreuses agitations et qu'il adhère difficilement aux cheveux. L'efficacité est correct, mais sens plus. Par contre, l'odeur de cerise est super intéressante et reste longtemps. A la fin de la journée, j'ai toujours le cuir chevelu qui me démange énormément. J'ai été déçue et surprise d'avoir été déçue, car je connais et utilise déjà depuis plusieurs mois la marque Batiste. J'utilise le produit volume XXL et je trouve qu'il adhère bien, donne une belle texture aux cheveux et rafraîchi très bien. Je n'ai pas de démangeaison avec cette gamme. Je recommande donc la marque, mais pas le produit aux cerises.