Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

April 23, 2017

J'ai bien aimé le produit mais je m'attendais à une meilleure odeur ! Ça ne sent pas la cerise mais c'est plutôt floral. Les produits Batiste fonctionnent super bien, mais il faut bien secouer pour ne pas avoir de résidus blancs dans les cheveux.

April 22, 2017

This dry shampoo is an amazing price. I love how clean it leaves my hair feeling. It gives my hair a boost of volume along with a beautiful fruity scent.

April 22, 2017

I love Batiste dry shampoo. It always gets the job done. I love that it is able to dry up the oil but still leave the hair feeling soft and not too dry and cakey. The cherry scent worked just as well as the original. It smelled like a cherry candy. I wasn't as crazy about the smell as I thought I would be. I think some of the other Batiste scents are better and I would purchase those over the cherry.

April 21, 2017

I love this new dry shampoo from Batiste! I tried this product free from ChickAdvisor and I absolutely loved it. I will definitely be recommending this product to my friends! The cherry scent is great. I will purchase this product again for sure.

April 20, 2017

If you love dry shampoo, and love the scent of cherry, this is the dry shampoo for you.

It seems to apply very evenly, not creating any whit clumps like some dry shampoos do. It is effective at absorbing the oil and also adds a little volume to tired hair. The cherry scent is quite powerful when first used, and it does last for a good part of the day.

I find it a little pricy, but will purchase again when it is on sale.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
    I have blonde hair with a bit darker roots and it works great. removes the oil and smells fantastic. I usually use baby powder and it also works great, but the Batiste Dry Shampoo actually leave your hair smelling nice and does not get all over your clothes when you spray it.
    Will for sure buy this product again!

April 20, 2017

I couldn't feel anymore grease and my hair felt newly washed. i just recently bought the big one because i really like it alot, i highly recommend this especially if you're extremely lazy to wash your hair and it becomes very greasy (the change is actually VERY drastic)

April 20, 2017

I received this product from Chick Advisor to try for free #trybatiste This dry shampoo works better then others I have tried. It left my hair looking and smelling fresh. It is quite white when you spray it on but after a good massage in and brushing it really grabs up that oil and leaves hair fresh and cleaner looking. The smell was nice, I don't think it smelled like cherries but it is pleasant. I would definitely purchase this product in the future.

April 20, 2017

the best one the cherry smells the best its really goood for hair it lasts all day and it keeps your hair super nice i like it a lot its well worth the price and if you dont feel like washing ur hair u just spray this

April 20, 2017

I already had great experiences in the past with baptiste dry shampoo and I'm glad to say that this one did not let me down either! I find that it works really well to get rid of the greasiness and et has a vert pleasant smel. I will definitely buy it again!