Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Big & Bouncy Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume refreshes your hair while also boosting your hair volume and adding body and texture to your dull, limp hair.

Info from: batistehair.com

July 18, 2017

Use it Daily!

Love the Batiste dry shampoos specifically the XXL volume. It blends into the hair well and really does add volume. I also like that you can use the entire can, so many other brands quick working when the can is still half full. I use this daily, straight hair, curly hair, ponytail.

2.2/5

July 13, 2017

Not nearly as good as the original, stick with the original!

I have been a long time Batiste user (original) and I absolutely love your product. It has saved me so many times from last minute washes to running out for dates!! I recently tried the XXL Volume Dry as my hair is getting thinner and oilier. It's not as nearly as good as the original one, and it actually made my scalp more oily! It doesn't last as long (for me, it was more like ~2 hours only), and I had to reapply after that. I just wanted to say I am quite disappointed with the XXL line, as it is marketed to have EXTRA volume. :(

June 12, 2017

Great Product!

This is an amazing product, where you get a lot of bang for your buck. Affordable with a nice scent and full spray. Works well and does what it is supposed to. I can go days without washing my hair when I use this product. Love it.

June 05, 2017

Love the way that this product smells! Although this product doesn't completely get rid of the oil in my hair, it does the best job of any dry shampoo I've tried!

May 31, 2017

This product is amazing!! I have dark hair and I find most dry shampoos can easily be seen in my hair from a mile away. However, I do not have that problem with this product I can not see any sort of residue in my hair after applying this. Most importantly it does what it calms, it adds a lot of volume as well as remove the look of oily hair.

May 15, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo ever! It smells great, doesn't make my hair feel weird and it adds lots of volume! My hair looks even better on the day after I've put it in, so I can go even longer without washing it! I've tried lots of other dry shampoos before this one and nothing compares!

April 19, 2017

BEST DRY SHAMPOO EVER HANDS DOWN. I used to use the Dove dry shampoo but i found it never really worked that great, and i couldnt stand the smell of it.. This stuff smells AMAZING and makes it look like i just blow dried my hair! You can also tease your hair a bit too with this!

2.7/5

April 18, 2017

While this product does give volume and help with greasy hair, it is heavy and I could really notice it when I was wearing it in my hair. I'd rather use the regular Batiste Dry Shampoo and volumize with hair spray. I tried this product and ended up throwing it out.

April 13, 2017

I love Batiste dry shampoos. I received the XXL Volume Big & Bouncy free for review from chick advisor. I absolutely loved the volume I was able to get for my thin limp hair. It created just the right amount of texture to be able to create a style. The only thing I'm not keen on is the smell, but it's something I can look past for such great volume. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a dry shampoo for those nonwash days or if you're just looking to give yourself big hair.

April 09, 2017

I've been a fan of Batiste, so I was delighted to get to try this new formula for free. Doesn't disappoint, gives lots of volume which I need for my fine hair, and keeps my hair in check between shampoos (as I have curly hair and don't wash it daily). I'd recommend it!
    #gotitfree