Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Big & Bouncy Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume refreshes your hair while also boosting your hair volume and adding body and texture to your dull, limp hair.

Info from: batistehair.com

April 04, 2017

#gotitfree and LOVE this. Love the volume I get! It's the perfect amount of "dirty"' where my hair holds the volume but not crunchy. It's an interesting, almost masculine scent and I totally dig it.

March 22, 2017

I have tried many dry shampoos at a range of prices. The Batiste products are definitely among the best vale and the most effective.

This one really does boost volume very well. The only drawback is that it can dull dark hair somewhat.

March 17, 2017

My hair is pretty oily so the day after I wash it, it always needs a little boost. I use the XXL Volume one and wow it gives my hair the volume it desires, and brings it back to life! I've tried other dry shampoos before, but they cannot compare to this. Your hair is left dry and with extra volume, no weird texture or crunchiness. It does make your hair white so be sure to scrunch it all away ;)

February 28, 2017

This dry Shampo works quite well, It is very fragrances but not bad smelling. The only drawback is it leave a white powder residue if not massaged in really well.

February 22, 2017

it works well and fast. i use it avery few days or after the gym or just when im in a pinch and need to run out but dont have time to wash my hair. also when i style my hair cuz my hair sucks

February 17, 2017

J'adore les produits Batiste, par contre celui-là je l'ai détesté. La formule est collante.. Je ne l'a rachèterais pas.. mais j'adore celui pour cheveux bruns!!

February 17, 2017

I wanted to try another product in this line following my positive experience with the original.

I did not find it overly effective at hiding oily roots, but it does an excellent job at adding volume while also leaving less of a white film than the original. I would describe it as a mix between hairspray and dry shampoo. I do use it the day following my shampoo wash (I keep my hair down during those days) to style my hair and wear my hair down an extra day. It does need to be wash shortly after since you will be left with the feeling of having product in your hair.

While I don't use it to extend the period during washes, I will definitely repurchase for the above use especially considering that I have found it to be the best for that purpose.

1.5/5

January 16, 2017

Worst dry shampoo ever! I love the other Batiste Dry Shampoos and buy them all the time. Thought I'd give this one a try because I have very fine, flat hair. It's terrible! Sure it works as a dry shampoo should and absorbs oils but it's like spraying an entire bottle of hairspray into your hair. All my hair stuck together and was hard as a rock and the hugest knot ever! Ugh! Never will buy the volume one again.

January 12, 2017

J'adore les shampoing sec de Batiste. Par contre, celui-ci m'a laissé déçue. Il nettoie relativement correctement les cheveux, mais la sensation que le produit laisse sur mes cheveux est désagréable. Ils sont rugueux et gras au toucher. Quand j'utilisais ce produit, j'avais très hâte de pouvoir me laver les cheveux par la suite.

January 11, 2017

Just tried this one recently and while it's a little more "drying" than the original, it is AMAZING for volume. I have fine-medium hair that's super damaged and until recently, was getting SUPER oily the day after my wash. After spraying this on, my hair DID get suuuuper dry and crunchy but it really blended into my brown hair well and i put it up anyways so you really cant tell. I may get the one for brown hair after this but I'd for sure buy this again some time down the road.