Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Big & Bouncy Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume refreshes your hair while also boosting your hair volume and adding body and texture to your dull, limp hair.

Info from: batistehair.com

January 04, 2018

Best dry shampoo!

I decided to give this dry shampoo a try after hearing so many good things about it and i was not disappointed, i have very thin hair and colour it frequently so i try not to wash my hair everyday, with this stuff i can go 3 days without washing it, 4 if i pushed it, after spraying my hair and brushing it i instantly noticed a difference.

October 28, 2017

It's come a long way!

I remember when BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO first came on the market...it wasn't great. But now it's fantastic. It smells nice, and it does give volume! I will continue to use this product.

September 20, 2017

A good dry shampoo!

I have extremely thin hair. Sometimes just walking out the house on a windy day causes my hair to become so greasy. I started using Batiste and although I would not recommend it be used all the time, it is great in a pinch. The volume one was hair in adding a bit lift! Its probably one of the best dry shampoos that I have used.

August 11, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Big & Bouncy

I have tried so many dry shampoos but I always go back to the Batiste brand! They offer the best dry shampoo in my opinion. They can be a bit pricier than other brands but they are worth every penny for the quality. This version smells great, works amazingly and adds some extra volume to your roots!

July 18, 2017

Use it Daily!

Love the Batiste dry shampoos specifically the XXL volume. It blends into the hair well and really does add volume. I also like that you can use the entire can, so many other brands quick working when the can is still half full. I use this daily, straight hair, curly hair, ponytail.

2.2/5

July 13, 2017

Not nearly as good as the original, stick with the original!

I have been a long time Batiste user (original) and I absolutely love your product. It has saved me so many times from last minute washes to running out for dates!! I recently tried the XXL Volume Dry as my hair is getting thinner and oilier. It's not as nearly as good as the original one, and it actually made my scalp more oily! It doesn't last as long (for me, it was more like ~2 hours only), and I had to reapply after that. I just wanted to say I am quite disappointed with the XXL line, as it is marketed to have EXTRA volume. :(

June 12, 2017

Great Product!

This is an amazing product, where you get a lot of bang for your buck. Affordable with a nice scent and full spray. Works well and does what it is supposed to. I can go days without washing my hair when I use this product. Love it.

June 05, 2017

Love the way that this product smells! Although this product doesn't completely get rid of the oil in my hair, it does the best job of any dry shampoo I've tried!

May 31, 2017

This product is amazing!! I have dark hair and I find most dry shampoos can easily be seen in my hair from a mile away. However, I do not have that problem with this product I can not see any sort of residue in my hair after applying this. Most importantly it does what it calms, it adds a lot of volume as well as remove the look of oily hair.

May 15, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo ever! It smells great, doesn't make my hair feel weird and it adds lots of volume! My hair looks even better on the day after I've put it in, so I can go even longer without washing it! I've tried lots of other dry shampoos before this one and nothing compares!