Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water Reviews
#15 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Hydrate. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

nice light weight hair

I got this Batiste waterless cleansing foam from chick advisor in exchange of my opinion, I was so happy and excited to try it since I really like Batiste products and didn't disappointed me. I used it in between washes, specially after cooking, because my hair absorbs the smell and I smell like a roast, after using it I was very glad and relief that the smell was gone and my hair actually smell nice and clean again, and felt clean also.
    In conclusion I'm happy with the product and will buy it after is done.

For thin/normal hair

I was so excited to use this foam because I really dislike the aerosol dry shampoos because the smell is overwhelming.

The foam is more gentle on the scalp and hair. Texture is soft and I recommend this product for people with thin or normal hair. I have thick hair and I had to use a lot of it, and don't see the same results as the aerosols unfortunately.

Now I'm a Believer

I've never been a fan of dry shampoo sprays as I find them really messy with my short pixie cut. Most ends up on my bathroom floor.
    But this cleansing foam is great! I can apply it directly where I want it in my hair focusing on more greasier areas like my bangs. It's not quite like having freshly washed hair but it makes my hair much less grubby looking and more easier to style on those no hair wash days. It smells lovely too without being overpowering.
    This will be the perfect toiletrie to bring along on camping or sailing trips where I need to conserve more water. Definitely will be buying this when I run out of this bottle from Chickadvisor.

Amazing

I’m a huge fan of Batiste to begin with and use the dry shampoo allll the time. So this new waterless cleansing foam compares great to it. This works just as good maybe better. I love the texture very light and fluffy. It’s smell is very light as well as I’m not a huge fan of over powering scents and can’t use at work. This exceeded my expectations. I’m on the go constantly being in healthcare I find sometimes you just don’t have time to wash you hair so this is perfect to take with you as well to freshen up. I will be adding this product permanently to my routine for sure.

Refreshing!

I'll be honest, at first, I was skeptical. I've never had a good experience with dry shampoos but this was different. The Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam isn't like any "normal" dry shampoo, it feels wet at first and looks a lot like mousse but dries in a minute. I got the one with the cactus water and can I mention how great this smells? It really does refresh your hair and smells refreshing. No need to keep using products that turn your hair white or make a mess using other products. Batiste, you've given me hope that I can count on a product that works when I need the extra little touch up!

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. All thoughts are my own.

February 06, 2020

First mousse hair refresher I’ve tried

#gotitfree
    I was excited to find out I got to try this product for free!
    The scent smells great and doesn’t smell like a hairspray to me. The scent was refreshing!
    I was skeptical about trying a mousse to refresh my hair. Mousse in the past has made my hair looking wet and/or greasy. This one dries quickly, which is true to its label. I used it on day old hair, and found it did refresh and take some of the grease away but I would not recommend this for someone who has extremely greasy hair. Good quick morning fix and I look forward to using this in the future. It seems like a nice product to switch between if you’re getting bored of the dry shampoo!

February 06, 2020

Nice quick refresher for hair/wigs

I received the Batiste Waterless cleansing foam with cactus water for free from Chick Advisor. After specifying that my hair/scalp is usually dry, moreso in the winter, I received the full size sample and I'm quite pleased with it. I used it for a week between my real hair and real-hair wigs I wear and it adds a nice light smell and the foam is quick drying.. perfect for the morning routines before work. I think I can see myself leaning to buy another bottle, as I've been pleased with this sample, to continue using it to prolong styles and the freshness of my wigs. I'd like to try the other scents and would recommend this to others for a quick option to have to spruce up your hair. Thanks Batiste and Chick Advisor!

2.2/5

Meh !

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement et j'en suis très reconnaissante .Par contre il ne m'a pas plus . La bouteille est jolie et facile à utiliser, mais le produit à été inefficace pour moi . Je l'ai d'abord tester sur la moitié de mes cheveux et au cour de la journée j'ai demander au gens autour de moi s'il voyais une différence entre le coter gauche et droit . Personne n'a pas voir de différence . Une autre journée j'ai tester sur tout mes cheveux et encore un fois je n'ai pas trouver que mes cheveux semblait moins gras ou plus propre .

February 06, 2020

Definitely my new life saver

I’m gonna be honest, I love this stuff.
    I work in an auto factory in a weld line, which is dry and hot. I work long hours, so honestly I don’t wash my hair very much as it’s always in a bun. I tried this after 5 days of not washing my hair, and let me tell you! GAME CHANGER!! I styled my hair and it looked amazing, smelt amazing and made my hair feel so fresh.

Pretty Decent Stuff!

When I received this product try in the mail I was absolutely intrigued by the size of the sample and the nice shape and colors on the bottle.
    The foam was nice and pleasant and had a decent smell (fragrance) as for using it all the time for me, probably not as I like to wash my hair often the normal way! But if I was running out and I just did not have the time to freshen up, I'd definitely grab this and give it a go. Its definitely a great product for that , anyone on the go would absolutely love this to freshen up oily or greasy looking hair and brighten up your hair.
    Way better then the stuff you put in and have to brush out , did not have a good experience with that stuff. But this . Girls definitely give this product a chance!