Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 28, 2020

Give it a few minutes to work!

Okay so when I tried this right away I was disappointed with the results because at first it appeared to stay wet and do nothing for the greasiness in my hair. However! Within about ten minutes after it was fully absorbed and dried in, I'm very impressed. My hair is feeling clean and even softer than before I used it. Theres ZERO gritty feeling like traditional dry shampoo and the best part.... NO ITCHY HEAD! I love this.

2.8/5

October 25, 2020

Next day hair

I did enjoy the amount of volume it gave my second day hair. I think it would work well if you styled your hair after applying it. It smelled fine and didn’t leave any visible residue.

2.7/5

October 19, 2020

Kind of a flop

This product smells amazing. I really wanted to like it because of how good it smelt. But It doesn’t live up to its claims and fell short. Doesn’t really remove any greasy it may potentially make it worse actually... if you want to use this as something to add scent and some texture then this is the product. However it won’t help you with grease

October 18, 2020

Great!

This was the first waterless shampoo I tried and was very skeptic at first, but turns out it works really well. The smell it has stays on for a long period of time. Very enjoyable product.

1.0/5

September 28, 2020

didnt work for me

Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam No Rinse Shampoo, Cleanse + Shine with Coconut Milk
    I tried Batise Waterless Cleansing foam no rinse shampoo for the first time yesterday. I have oily scalp and it didn’t really help my hair or make it look better. Even though it smells great and I loveddd the smell of it. I might try it one more time to see if it works or not.

September 07, 2020
    United States

YES! Buy it!

I really like this, It made my hair smell nice, helped reduce my fly a ways, and I was able to keep the styling. I have some kink in my hair and when it gets a little damp from sleep, my blowout is wrecked. This helped me a lot.

September 07, 2020

Boff

Je n'ai pas aimé, j'ai trouvé que mes cheveux parfaisait encore sale et lourd. Je suis contente de l'avoir essayé car le vaporisateur a une meilleur efficacité et un meilleur résultat.

September 03, 2020

Wonderful smell, instantly fresher hair

I received the item as a sample in the mail. I am familiar with the brand and so far happy with their other products.
    Although this one is intended for normal to dry hair and mine is oily, I decided to give it a try.
    The dispenser is very easy to handle. One push and just enough foam comes out of the bottle.
    It smells great and absorb very well, hair feels cleaner after using it although their dry shampoo seemed to provide better results for my hair particularly.

August 07, 2020

A New Favourite Product!

I received a bottle of this foam in my ChickAdvisor Sparkle Box and I love it! It's so easy to use, and the foam dries quickly in your hair so it doesn't leave it frizzy or mess up any styling you've already done. I don't wash my hair every day, but even with regular dry shampoo my hair is usually flat and a bit greasy by the end of the second day. Using this I found my hair felt fresh and light all day! Plus, it smells fantastic! This is a product I will definitely purchase again.

July 24, 2020

Nice but...

This smells great but didn't work as well as the dry shampoo. It took longer than 60 seconds to dry and I had to use alot to get the clean look. Not my favorite but still works ok. I wouldn't buy it again