Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 26, 2021

hair smelling soooo good

Made my hair smelling sooo good but did not feel it was greasy or oily. It felt
    really squeaky clean and light.
    Will be using this when I can't hop in the shower. With an infant, this is truly lifesaver. Did I mention it was made my hair smell soooo good?

2.0/5

February 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not Refreshing

I love Batiste dry shampoo so I was excited to try this cleansing foam for something different. The packaging is nice and foam dispenses easily with a pleasant smell. But when I use it in my hair I find it feels and looks greasier than before using this product. At least it gives my hair a nice smell but I have better success with the dry shampoo. I have tried it multiple times with different techniques and I just can’t get it to work for me.

February 25, 2021

Disappointed

I absolutely love batiste line of dry shampoo products. So I was excited to try the no rinse shampoo. It’s definitely a cool concept to use without actually washing your hair. However it didn’t work on my hair. I didn’t see or feel a difference. My hair is on the thin side so perhaps that may be a factor? It does make your hair smell good! Too bad it didn’t work for me

February 24, 2021

Perfect to revive second day hair!

I'm not a fan of dry shampoos. Always feel like I'm breathing in chemicals and makes me feel sick. But not with this waterless shampoo! I love that it's so easy to use! And the foam feels so nice in my hair! Definitely a great way to revive my greasy second day hair.

February 19, 2021

Great for dry hair

I have damaged and dry hair, I've used the traditional Dry Shampoo but I wasn't completely satisfied. Then I received a sample of Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam and it worked great on my hair. I would recommend it for anyone who has dry hair.

1.2/5

February 04, 2021

Not for me

Was so exited to give this new products a try. Batiste is part of my busy/crazy life routine since I’ve become a mom.
    The new waterless cleansing foam shampoo unfortunately didn’t make any difference on my hair. It has a nice light scent which I personally like, and it doesn’t leave any white residue.
    So far nothing can beat my favorite two: cherry 🍒 & blush 🌸

January 28, 2021

Innovative Dry Shampoo

I’m so glad I came across this cleansing foam. The no rinse foaming formula is great for those in between wash days. This does not leave any flakes or residue so your hair feels as fresh as when you’ve washed it.

January 25, 2021

I don't get it?

Batiste is my favorite brand of dry shampoos but I just don't understand the effectiveness of this new foam.
    Loved the scent, fun texture... but it just wasn't effective.
    It didn't dry very fast and I'm not feeling like my hair is cleaner or refreshed after use. Perhaps I'm using it wrong.
    Will continue purchasing the regular formula.

1.0/5

January 25, 2021

Not worth it

I received this product as a sample and was very disappointed with it. I have wavy hair and this product did nothing for me. There was very little hold which caused my hair to be very frizzy. If you have wavy-curly hair I wouldn't recommend. Maybe this product would add some volume to someone with straight hair but it didn't do much to define or hold my curls.

January 20, 2021

Great product! My favourite dry shampoo

I received a sample of this product to try through Chick Advisor. I absolutely love this foam dry shampoo! Unlike traditional dry shampoos, this one doesn't leave any powder residue, which is especially important for those of us with dark hair. This also leaves my hair smelling great and leaves a nice shine. Will definitely buy in the future!