Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

Amazing smell

I was very lucky to be chosen to try the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root. My first impression was that it is a beautifully packaged product. I love that it comes out as a foam and is very easy to apply to the hair. It dried quickly, just as advertised. The smell is incredible and lasted for quite a while. The scent isn't too overwhelming, but light and airy. Unfortunately, I didn't find that this product really soaked up the oil in my hair very well. I will give this a few more tries, but don't see myself purchasing this in the future.

Fortement surprise wow

Première fois que j'utilise un shampooing sec et je suis agréablement surprise.
    Premièrement celui ci sens très bon, il est facile d'utilisation. On peut sortir un peu ou beaucoup de mousse selon nos besoins. J'aime l'odeur et la texture de mes cheveux après utilisation. Ils sentent le propre et on un touché de propreté.
    Je le rachèterai définitivement.

Smells very nice

The smell of this cleanser is very nice and not overpowering. The foam is a nice consistency and goes onto hair easily. I still find my hair feels a little oily after using it so that is why it only gets 4 stars for effectiveness.

Waterless refreshing

I love the waterless foam hair refresher. I got the hibiscus root flavour and its really give a pleasant smell and the smell lasts for about 3 hours as same. I would recommend others to buy.

Batiste Hibiscus

J'ai aimé ce produit qui donne de vrais bon résultats.
    Son utilisation est facile et agréable.
    L'odeur est fabuleuse et le prix et la valeur sont bons.
    Je le recommande à mon entourage.

J’adore!

J’ai reçu ce produit en cadeau de chickadvisor. J’adorais déjà le shampoing sec de Batiste par contre je vous dirais que j’aime encore mieux la mousse nettoyante a lhibiscus. Je recommande fortement et je vais le racheter sans aucun doute.

Quick and easy

If your looking for a quick clean for your hair, Batiste waterless cleansing foam is a great way to freshen your locks in between your wash days! This light weight foam is so soft and silky and doesn’t leave your hair feeling wet or greasy. It’s has a lovely soft scent that’s not overpowering at all. My hair felt so soft, smooth and had a great shine to it! I would recommend this product. I like how it’s affordable for everyone!
    Thanks to @chickadvisor and @batistecanada for sending me this product to try #free for my honest review.
    #batistecleansingfoam #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this!

One of the best dry shampoo formulas I’ve used! I was sceptical about it, but the foam formula is amazing. It’s light weight but soaked up my second day oils no problem. I love that it’s a colourless formula because of my dark hair. The scent is strong at first, but fades away quickly. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or dirty the way some powder dry shampoos can! Love it, will be a forever repurchase.

Updated On: January 31, 2020

Thank you ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

Life saver!

I was lucky enough to be chosen by @batistecanada & @chickadvisor to try Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam No Rinse Shampoo With Hibiscus Root.

As a mommy who is always on the go and doesn't always have time for a shower every morning, this is a life saver! It was easy to use and I was very pleased it didn't leave any annoying residue in my hair! It left my hair feeling refreshed, soft and smelling amazing! I will definitely be buying these and would recommend them to everyone especially mommies on the go!

January 31, 2020

MY NEW FAVOURITE PRODUCT!!!

The Batiste waterless cleansing foam is honestly THE BEST dry shampoo I’ve ever used before! It was amazing and in got my oily hair clean so fast and I didn’t even use that much! It was also so fun packaging wise, I showed my sisters and they absolutely loved it, like they fell in love with this product just like me! The product dries so fast in my hair AND It also does not leave any white residue, which is one of my main concerns when buying dry shampoo. This product is definitely a 10/10 and I would recommend everyone go stock up on it!

Updated On: January 31, 2020