Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

freshness

wow it was the first time for me trying the product and i REALLY love it!! it smell good and it is not sticky;)
    i will absolutly by the product and of course recommended to all my gurls😋

February 27, 2020

Wow this stuff is great!

I work on a farm so I'm looking for a product that can quickly freshen up my hair after work before I run errands etc. Batiste Waterless Foam does the trick. It is easy and quick to use, my hair smelled great and the product is light and airy. Also no white chalky substance that you get with some dry shampoo. I will buy this product again it is a staple in my on the go work bag!

dars 400

Amazing product

I received this product and am a bit late to post my review on it due to being away, however, it is amazing!! I love using it when needing that extra feel clean feeling through my hair. Very easy to use, and smells amazing!! I go to the gym often and with my long hair this comes super handy because I cant wash my hair everyday. This is my new go to product!!

February 27, 2020

The best stuff for a quick refresh

This stuff has saved my hair, after a hard workout this stuff helps you feel refreshed and makes your hair look amazing again. I have not only used the product myself, I have shared with family and friends, they all the the feel they get when they use this product

Left hair clean looking

Batiste is my go to brand for dry shampoo so when I was selected to review the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root I was excited. It left my hair feeling and looking clean while leaving a light floral scent. My hair did not feel greasy and the foam absorbed fairly quickly. Not very much product was needed for coverage.

Love it

Honestly, I was really hesitant to try this product because I love the original aerosol spray so much! But I found the mousse kept my hair softer and shinier - not greasy, compared to any aerosol spray or powder dry shampoo I've tried in the past. The scent was very light and didn't bother me. I didn't really smell it at all throughout the day which I love because it didn't interfere with my perfume!

February 26, 2020

Waterless cleansing foam

I recently received my trial for the waterless cleansing foam. I really like this product. Being a mom to a very active 3 year old, working full time and normal daily routines I certainly do not get to wash my hair every day, but this product helps with that. I really liked the smell and how nice my hair looked after using it after not washing my hair for a day. Certainly a must have for those days when your hair needs a boost but you don’t have time

February 26, 2020

light and soft

was a great product and would definitely purchase ! my hair felt great soft and fluffy and smelled fantastic...even my boyfriend tried it and loved it. I give a thumbs up to this product and will be a definite future user

February 25, 2020

a fantastic alternative

I so love this shampoo foam. Left my hair soft manageable clean tried it on my kids and they actually love the fact there is no water involved definitely a must-have. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

February 25, 2020

Smells amazing

I love this; its not the normal of where you spray it into your hair so this was a pleasant change. I did find it helped with the dirty hair and was overall a great item to test. I would definitely recommend this to the family and friends.