Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Hydrate. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

Liked it

I received this product to review as part of the Chick Advisor's Review Club. I was looking forward to trying it as I am a frequent dry shampoo user and loyal Batiste customer. Overall, I was pleased with the results and the ease of the product to use. I felt that it left my hair fresh between uses and the scent was pleasant and mild. Though I prefer the Batiste spray dry shampoo, I would use this product again!

February 17, 2020

I will definitely be purchasing this product!

As a family of 5, 3 of which are girls. I fell in love with this product after trying it! I am so excited to have found a product that I can enjoy on my rush days and camping! It's easy to use. I love the foam texture, it makes it simple to apply! Left my hair feeling & looking awesome! Left hair looking and smelling very clean! Thank you for opportunity to try this out!

New Brunswick, Canada

So Convenient!

I received this product just before heading on a long trip for work. I put it in my luggage thinking it would be great for travelling. I was not wrong! I was worried the product would feel like regular moose and leave my hair sticky, but it actually left it feeling light and refreshed! The scent was very light and not overpowering!

2.3/5

February 16, 2020

Evaporated too quickly and has a strong smell

I’ve used many different dry shampoos before and found this one to be my least favourite. The product is a super light foam that seems to evaporate and dissolve into your hair before you have a chance to really rub it in, which is annoying. Also, I found the smell to be way too strong and noticeable, so I am definitely not a fan.

I received this as part of the chickadvisor product review club.

Fresh hair

I waited until I needed to wash my hair to use this and it worked well. The best part is there were no powdery residue and the scent was great and fresh. Worked as an in between wash hair refresher. It is so convenient for the time I didn't have time to wash, rinse, condition, rinse and dry. It took two minutes.

1.5/5

Loin d'être efficace

J'ai testé avec beaucoup d'enthousiasme puisque cela faisait longtemps que je voulais essayer ce genre de produit. Comme j'ai été décu!! Je pense qu'il m'aurait fallu la bouteille complete pour raffraichir un peu mes cheveux.. et ils n'étaients pas vraiment sales en plus. On dirait plus que la canne nous souffle de l'air dessus qu'un produit quelquonque. Pour le prix de la bouteille, c'est loin d'en valoir la peine.

3.2/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Batiste cactus waterless #gotitfree

It’s smells amazing! And when I seen it was a foam rather then a spray (which is what I’m use to) I was skeptical at first but then surprised! It went on so nice and was absorbed right away leaving no residue unlike sprays which can sometimes leave a dark or white residue in hair. It also made hair smell and feel sooo good! One downfall is my hair still looked a bit greasy or unwashed (especially my scalp, and I even tried using a fair amount all through my hair) which would be the whole purpose for me buying product as I often colour my hair. That being said I’d be curious to test out different products from Batiste to see if I could find the right one for me. #gotitfree

Quintana Roo, Mexico

Felt nice once applied to the hair

I received the product a bit late, so I've only used it 3 times so far. The nozzle is a bit hard to use, you need to push down a certain way but the product itself is quite nice. It's a good change from a spray dry shampoo, it smells nice but not too strong & the product is effective. I would recommend

2.3/5

February 15, 2020

Dry shampoo is better

I received this product in exchange for a review. I was excited to try this foam version as I always use Batiste's dry shampoo however it let me down. It feels like any regular foam and when I applied it to my 'dirty' hair, all it did was make my hair look wet and just smell nice; it didn't give my hair a cleaner look like the dry shampoo version so I would not recommend as it is relatively pricey, even at Walmart.

February 15, 2020

Dry Shampoo without the Residue

I had the opportunity to try Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam courtesy of Chick Advisor and Batiste Canada. I use Batiste dry shampoo on a weekly basis so I was interested in giving this product a try. What I like about the waterless cleansing foam is that it absorbs quickly and does not leave behind a residue. (With normal dry shampoo, you have to ensure that it is rubbed in well or you will have white spots!) As the day went on, I didn't feel that the waterless cleansing foam was as effective of a product as regular dry shampoo. My hair looked and felt greasy. I didn't feel like it made much of a difference. I also found the scent to be a potent for my liking, but perhaps they make a scent-free version. Overall, I found that it was a great concept, but regular dry-shampoo seems like a more effective product for me.