Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water Reviews
#15 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Hydrate. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

March 06, 2020

This product is amazing ,I will be buying it again!

Typically I don't like dry shampoo batiste made my hair feel and look amazing. I like that it have an amazing smell and is light weight in my hair .
    Will be recommending the amazing product

March 01, 2020

I had my skepticism, but it really works!

I was very impressed with the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam!! I honestly had my hesitations going in the first time I used it, I was certain that foam would equal crunchy hair reminiscent of the 90s but I was sooo wrong!! I made sure to use this the for first time a day or so after washing my hair to really put it to the test, and low and behold my hair had new life!! It has a really nice clean scent and left my hair looking and feeling refreshed. I would say as a brunette that it left more of that “dusty” look to my hair that you get with over application of regular spray-dry shampoos but I do find that if use a finer comb in my hair after brushing it through it works into the hair much better. All in all I would likely try this product again, it will be interesting to see if they expand the product line to include a version for darker hair

March 01, 2020

Good Product

I received this product for review purposes. I have tried this foam a couple of times now and I am happy with it. It takes some time to dry but does the trick. It makes my hair look fresher (not 100% but maybe 50%). At first, I wasnt a fan of the scent and it made me feel kind of dirty but after a few times, I am getting used to the scent. I have reduced my hair washing cycle to twice a day and I'm quite happy with that chance. #batistecleansingfoam

February 29, 2020

Love this cleansing foam!

I'm so happy to have been able to try the Batiste waterless cleansing foam "cleanse + hydrate with cactus water" as I have been a huge fan of Batiste for a couple years now. I really love how simple and easy this cleansing foam is to use! the texture is just like mousse and does really dry up in within a minute and leaves no residue what's so ever! My hair is naturally pretty thick and wavy/curly so I decided to put this cleansing foam to the test and used it on day 4 without washing my hair (my roots were getting pretty oily - I normally wash my hair about every 3 days) so I was very surprised and shocked at how well this foam worked to refresh my hair, take out the oiliness from my roots and left my hair with a nice light smelling scent. I did also curl my hair a bit that day after and was also surprised my the end of the day it they held up pretty good and you couldn't even tell that I hadn't washed my hair in 4 days!
    I love this product and would definitely recommend it to my family, friends or just anyone! #Chickadvisor #gotitfree

Mom life winner

I received this product free for my honest opinion, and we have a winner!! I love all batiste products, but I'm loving this one even more! I scalp get itchy from other dry shampoos but this one it just feels fresh like newly washed hair, and the smell is sooooo good. Would total recommend this to everyone even men ( I have used it on my son as a freshen up)..

2.8/5

Needs a lot per use

I have very thick and long hair but I found that I needed to use a lot of the foam even for just my scalp. I had to use quite a few handfuls in order to make my hair look less oily.

After use, there was not that much residue left in my hair (less than dry shampoo) but I did still feel there was some. For the value, I would prefer to use Batiste's dry shampoo because I normally would just require a little bit of dry shampoo on my roots to reduce the oily look.

Bon produit

J'ai beaucoup apprécié la nouvelle formule. L'odeur n'est pas trop forte, elle est douce, et le produit fonctionne très bien pour rafraîchir le cuir chevelu.

Pratique

Je trouve qu'il est très utile pour les jours pressés. Je recommande à ceux qui veulent espacé les shampoing le plus possible. Il a une bonne odeur et les cheveux sont soyeux.

February 27, 2020

A hydrating no rinse shampoo

I have been a fan of their dry shampoo for years, so was excited for this new foam version. I don't normally use foam products so that part was a small learning curve compared to the simple spray and massage in, but it worked great on my thick hair.

I tried the Cleanse and Hydrate with Cactus Water:
    - The scent was minimal which I appreciated, as some of their products are strong.
    - I felt that my hair was hydrated more with this product and was soft all day compared to days when I use the original spray.

I question their marketing as 'waterless cleansing foam' when it says 'with cactus water' right below it.

Overall another great addition to the Batiste line.

Amazing dry shampoo!

I have tried a lot of dry shampoo products over the past bit but this is a GEM! The mousse consistency makes all the difference. The product dries within 15 seconds of application and it is pretty much weightless in your hair. It does not leave a sticky or heavy feeling like most other products do. The scent is very light and nice. I will definitely be buying this again.