Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

2.8/5

Light and airy

I was pleasantly surprised, the product was lightweight and easy to apply. No thick or heavy residue after use like its counterpart. I would highly recommend this product as it dries almost on contact and leaves a lightly perfumed scent that is pleasant to the nose, which makes my hair smell awesome until wash day.

Je recommande

J’ai adorer tester ce produit il sent vraiment bon et ne laisse aucun résidu gras sur les cheveux, sa texture en mousse est tout simplement sublime et sèche vraiment rapidement sur les cheveux vous devez avoir ce produit sos en tout temps je recommande vraiment beaucoup !!!! Merci merci chickadvisor pour ce cadeau 🎁

Hibiscus root!

I would buy this product again, and look forward in trying some of the other scents. I like how it does not make my hair feel heavy with added product. With being a mum to a one year old washing your hair everyday is not always a priority so this gives my hair the extra boost it needs.

Great new product!

I received this #batistecleansingfoam free from @chickadvisor and @batistecanada. My first impressions were that it smells great, worked its way through my hair fast and easy, and it left my hair similar to how a dry shampoo would. My hair looked and felt refreshed in 10 seconds! Would definitely buy again as a change up from batiste dry shampoo 😀
    #gotitfree

February 03, 2020

Even better than their Dry Shampoo!

I received this product from #ChickAdvisor to try and review.

I have been such a fan with Batiste’s Dry Shampoo collection that I was so excited to try this new product! With the introduction to dry shampoos, I have been using it almost every week as my hair gets really oily even on the second day after washing my hair. This foam cleanser is super easy to use and leaves my hair feeling & smelling fresh and clean! I definitely would buy it again and I’m super excited to try out the other scents in this collection!

#BatisteCleansingFoam #gotitfree

February 03, 2020

Absolutely love this product! Pleasantly surprised!

I wasn’t sure about this because I find dry shampoos usually leave a lot of residue, but this product is ten times better then a dry shampoo! The moose evaporated almost immediately and didn’t leave my hair sticky or hard. It smells amazing I only needed to use it twice to get the effect I wanted!
    Will totally be using this everyday!

Awesome, love it

I used to wash my hair every day, but I know it's not healthy. I went to my hair dresser who told me she waits 7-8 days before washing her hair. That seemed totally ridiculous to me, But not anymore. With this product I can actually see how that is possible.Even though I haven't left it that long yet

I have a 1 year old, and I barely have time to wash my hair. That's why I love this product, It saves me so much time.

it's not drying like other dry shampoos. It's light and fluffy and makes my hair feel clean and silky smooth. I was so pleasantly surprised by the results. It's a must have in my beauty routine now. Thank you so much for introducing me to this great product. Two thumbs way up #gotitfree

February 03, 2020

feels so much cleaner with this cleansing foam

I love this product!. Such a life-saver when I couldn't bear weight for such a long time and get into a shower or bath, cleans with rinse-free ease, and has a light, pleasant scent! it's super easy to use.This product smells light and foams well, but most importantly, it works. My hair feels so much cleaner with this cleansing foam! It also smells great. And since it's not a powder, there's no white cast or icky powder buildup on my scalp. I'll definitely be using this over traditional dry shampoo from now on. Can't wait to recommend to all my friends! Rate for this product out of 9/ 10!!

February 02, 2020

Worked amazingly!

I recieved this product to test and review from chickadvisor and I just wanted to say I seriously love this Batiste waterless cleansing foam, it smells so tropical and refreshing! it comes out as a foam and drys pretty quickly, it doesn’t leave your hair feeling wet or greasy.
    I'm constantly on the go and I don't always have the time to shower everyday so this stuff is a life saver!
    I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

February 02, 2020

Did not work for me

I donot get time to shampoo my hair quite often so I do rely on dry shampoo's in between but honestly I hate the residue it leaves so I was looking forward to try the foam.
    The good thing about the foam is that it leave my hair smelling good but it did not do much to cut through the oiliness. The other good thing is that there was no residue left like dry shampoo.
    I may not be using it again because I want to get rid of the oiliness when using a dry or waterless shampoo.