Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015
    2.0/5

Beauty blender

At sephora these are $15+ per Beauty blender!!!! that's insane! They work just like the ones at dollarama for $2. You have to toss them out eventually. Works good but it ain't worth it.

Airbrushed foundation

Okay so I have tried about 15 different blenders and sponges and this really is the HG! It’s more expensive then I can really afford on the regular but it’s sooooo good! I do think the RT is as good for a fraction of the price but the B.B. is better!

Officially a BB convert

I always swore I would never buy this product- I tested out every other dupe and eventually gave up and went back to brushes hating every beauty sponge out there. I finally caved and tried a beauty blender and absolutely fell in love with the way it flawlessly applies everything from foundation to concealer to blush- even powder products! I am definitely not going back to brushes. While I don't love the price or using a disposable applicator, it's worth it if you buy it in value bundles or on the occasional sale just for the quality of the overall make up application.

January 03, 2018

What did I do without this??

This sponge is amazing. I use it mostly for my concealer which I've always struggled with because, well, I used my fingers. Using this makes the application flawless - I won't be going back.

I have to say that it might use more product than you would use otherwise but the end look is well worth it. I have yet to see how it weathers multiple cleanings but I have had it for a month and it has held up. It is probably better for my eyes because I would otherwise drag my finger under my eyes but with this method I am tapping.

December 14, 2017

Un outil de mon quotidien!

Je ne peux PLUS m’en PASSER. Il est l’incontournel dans mon coffret de maquillage. J’aime beaucoup plus ce produit que les brosses à maquillage. J’aime mieux l’effet de l’éponge!

December 13, 2017

I would definitely buy again!

I love this makeup sponge. Although you can get a whole bunch of these for much cheaper, I always buy this. It lasts a long time and can be washed/cleaned to keep it in great shape. It blends makeup beautifully and doesn’t leave you with that “cakey” makeup finish. The pointed tip is great to get in nooks and crannies such as in the eye area and also around the nose. This sponge lasts me a long time providing I keep it in good condition and wash it regularly.

December 13, 2017

Amazing

Beauty blender was the best thing ever. It saves so much product when applying my foundation because a little goes a long way. It’s a little difficult to clean but other than that I love it.

December 11, 2017

Irreplaceable

I have tried a lot of sponges, and none of them stand up to the beauty blender. It is definitely expensive for a sponge, but none of the cheaper alternatives do the job the same. It is the easiest quickest way to apply foundation and I'm so glad I found it.

November 22, 2017

An essential makeup tool!

I have become a big fan of makeup sponges and I have to say its well worth it to pay more for a good one. I love the Beauty Blender. It's great because its tear shaped making it easier to blend into the harder to reach areas such as the surrounding eye area and the creases of the nose. This one doesnt absorb as much of your makeup as the lower end ones do. If you wet the sponge and squeeze out any excess water then apply your makeup you get a nice sheer even coverage. When I had a skin rash on my face and needed to cover up I used it dry. Applying with a dry sponge seemed to give me full coverage.

These makeup sponges might be a little more time consuming than using your fingers or a brush as you need to dab the sponge onto your skin until the product is well absorbed. That being said I use this most days I wear makeup just because it gives me an even, flawless coverage. It can be used with powdered or liquid makeup and like any makeup tool it needs to be cleaned often. I usually replace my makeup sponges every two months. I think for amatuers like myself the Beauty Blender makes applying makeup easier. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

November 22, 2017

Top quality

This is the best sponge and blender out there. It’s no surprise it’s rated number 1 out of all of them. It’s easy to use my simply wetting the sponge and squeezing out the water and applying the foundation onto the sponge or by blending it on your skin. I love how it’s the perfect size and easy to use and precise. I can get those hard to blend areas and get an all over even application. Highly recommend this