Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

3.2/5

August 28, 2019

Beauty Blander...

This product is wildy overpriced. For a company to provide thin sponges for 25 dollars when you can buy a similar product for $1.00 from your local dollarstore is kind of obsurd but I can't lie, This sponge gets the job done. I love the Beauty Blender and in my opinion is the only product to apply my foundation with. Yes, there are other options but i don't feel they are as effective. The sponge comes in a range of colours and can be used muliple times before washing and purchasing a new one. This is also my cats favorite toy so if you hav a cat. Beware. They will ruin your 25 dollar sponge.. :)

August 27, 2019

Definitely a good product

Works amazingly on my skin and blends my makeup in very well and doesn’t remove half of my makeup off my face, and it does go way way bigger when wet!

August 27, 2019

Cannot live without this

I use this product to apply my foundation , concealer and undereye powder. Ive been using them for years and honestly dont even remember what it was like to apply makeup with a brush. This definitely changed the makeup world in a good way. I will most likely continue to buy these sponges for the rest of my life! I replace them about twice a year and clean them every other day.

August 25, 2019

The best

It is better than any brush or sponge you may use I have a lot of makeup brush, but this makes the foundation cream merges comfortably and smoothly now I do not use any kind of brush only and sometimes I put water, making it easier to use

August 25, 2019

Great beauty tool if you can afford a splurge

This sponge has become my new best friend. I was never that happy with the streaky finish that some brushes can leave on the skin. With this sponge you can fine-tune exactly how much product you want where. It’s great for application of foundation concealer and even setting powder. Washes and dries easily and doesn’t absorb odours. It’s held up for many months with constant washing and frequent use. I’ll definitely repurchase this when or if I need to. Next time I’ll go for the tan one so the stain left from foundation doesn’t gross out my husband when he sees it on the bathroom counter.

Price is a little up there for what it is but I have gotten tonnes of use out of this little guy so I would say its worth it.

August 21, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Buy this

If you feel like your foundation can sometimes look patchy or cakey, buy this blender! It has completely changed my makeup game. Such good value and cleans really well too

August 04, 2019

Worth the price.

This product seems very pricey for its function. However, this product is effective in spreading the foundation without leaving lines. It is soft and very effective.

June 25, 2019

My Favourite Makeup Tool

I love my BB! Just run under water, squeeze out any excess water and then use to apply foundation by bouncing it across your face. This is by far my favourite makeup application tool.

May 30, 2019

Great fopr applying makeup

I love these blenders as they help you achieve a flawless finish with no lines or too much foundation in one area. They are a little expensive, but they last for a long time if you take care of them

May 23, 2019

An expensive, but effective sponge

Ridiculously over priced for what it is but is a staple in my makeup collection. Very popular product and works well for many people. Works great for concealer by helping prevent creasing. Works well for powder too. All in all, would recommend.