Prestige Item
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Reviews

A highlighter with an ultra-creamy formula that melts into skin for a natural, luminous glow.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 13, 2019

Rose to the top of my highlights list.

I received this in my November Boxycharm in the colour Chocolate Geode.

This is my first BECCA product and I am so happy with it. When I opened the highlight I was nervous because it looks glittery, but when you apply it, it looks natural on the skin. It's actually a fine shimmer that gives a nice glow which is what I love.

I LOVE a great highlight and this has moved to the top of my list.

October 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Glow city

This highlighter is a staple. It's powerful. I will continue to purchase this highlighter every time I run out of it until the end of time. That's how good it is. I recommend every one tried it at least once in their lifetime.

October 29, 2019

One of my favorite highlighter!

I bought the mini size to try it since i’ve heard so many great comments about this product and honestly i don’t regret it! The color is really pretty and the highlight stays for a long time!

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Worth everything and then some.

Absolutely one of my favourite highlighters, my makeup always looks much better when I use this one. The glow is insane and it is glides on like butter cannot fault at all.

September 25, 2019

Glow Get It

This highlighter was the best summer purchase I made. It reflects light so beautifully, without looking covered in glitter. It gives you such a beautiful glow that I received endless compliments on. Lasts all day, and is a fantastic value as a lot of product is in the tin.

Virginia, United States

Perfect shimmer

This highlighter has an amazing shimmer that catches beautifully in any light and most amazingly in sunlight. It blends well into skin and has a very soft and flowy feel to it. It is pricey costing over $35 but is well worth it and I can't say enough about their champagne shade which works wonders and is the best of them all. I highly recommend this and wear it almost daily. Adds a perfect finishing touch to my cheeks and face.

Michigan, United States

Love!! and last forever

This has been my favorite highlighter for quite awhile and I've been using the same pan for what feels like forever. So this lasts quite some time and it adds a subtle sheer pretty highlight. It's a great highlighter.

Amazing Highlighter

I received a mini version of this from my Mom and absolutely love it. Perfect size to carry in my purse or for travel. Becca by far makes some of the most amazing highlighters and I definitely recommend this color.

July 18, 2019

It’s soooo good!

This shade and formula is everything I could ever want in a highlighter. It is perfection. It lasts forever. I apply it to the high points of my cheeks, temples and above the tail of my brow, down the centre of my nose, a tad to my chin, above my cupid’s bow and I absolutely love it to highlight the inner corner of my eye. I have a mini size, use it super often and I still have barely put a dent in it. I would strongly recommend this highlighter!

June 04, 2019

First ever?!

Champagne Pop was the first highlighter I EVER purchased and can you blame me? Being a Jaclyn Hill fan is what brought me to it... But the product is what kept me coming. It is so buttery and beautiful on the skin. I know a lot more about highlighters now and prefer the shade "Opal" (especially during the winter - I'm incredibly pale), but Champagne Pop is still my go-to summer bronze enhancer.