Becel® Salt-Free Reviews
Ranked #30 in Grocery

May 31, 2017

I came opon this product a while back. As I'm always looking for the least possible sodium in food's. I was pleased to have found this option. For a salt Free product it tastes great. I wasn't expecting it to taste as good as it is. Pleasently surprise !

May 20, 2017

J'achète cette margarine sans sel ajouté de Becel à ma sœur lorsque je fait les courses pour elle. Elle doit faire très attention au sel pour sa santé. J'utilise l'original et elle me convient très bien. Son prix est un peu élever mais pour ceux qui doivent faire attention c'est correcte. Son goût est absolument parfait!

April 26, 2017

J'aime vraiment cette margarine sans ajout de sel idéal pour les personnes qui font de l'hypertension. De plus ce produit est vraiment bon au goût et abordable

September 30, 2016

I usually buy olive oil based Becel but they were all out so I tried this and the vegan one. I found this one was still really tasty and it didn't really even miss the salt. It's healthier and my son didn't even notice the difference in taste on his toast. I would most likely buy this one again,

September 30, 2016

I did not recommend...I do like healthier options but the becel was missing that key ingredient that makes spreadable product better than without the salt.
    You need salt. I found you needed it, and I did not want to sprinkle salt, I like to have it already within the item.

Same taste was true in terms of the flavour....but that missing one ingredient did make a difference for me.

Glad I tried, as I like to become healthier, but I think I will stick to a product that has salt and add that flavour I like :)

September 29, 2016

Je pense que j'aime mieux la version avec sel pour le goût ,mais pour la santé celle ci est meilleur pour moi.bonne alternative si on veut mieux manger !

2.3/5

September 29, 2016

Becel® Salt-Free is not for me. I love salty Butter and recently tried Becel - in all varieties. This was our least favourite, and since no one here is on a salt free diet, we just couldn't get on to it. Lacks what I need in a spread or margarine.

September 26, 2016

Becel Salt-Free is the only margarine we buy. It's always nice to know you're using a product that has no salt in it. It's got a nice taste as well and we will continue to buy this product.

September 01, 2016

Becel Salt-Free has been a staple in my fridge for years! A family favorite, the creamy flavor and smooth texture are a hit. The added bonus of being salt free helps as a part of our journey towards a healthier diet.

September 01, 2016

I am a huge fan in general of salt.
    But having this healthy choice that provides the same taste that Becel has with no salt makes me feel amazing about my diet and while I am still able to have Becel.
    Tastes great!