4.4/5
144 reviews
Becel® Vegan margarine Reviews

Description

Becel® Vegan margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. It is the only Becel margarine product that is lactose free. Becel Vegan is also Kosher, Pareve and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Végétale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. Elle est la seule margarine Becel sans lactose. La margarine Becel Végétale est également kasher, parève et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, vos cuisons et tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)


    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 14, 2017

    I bought this Becel but I normally use the olive oil. I liked the taste and the way it made my food smell. My French toast and pancakes tasted great with the vegan Becel. I love to try and incorporate Vegan products into my everyday use

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 17, 2017

    Wow! Absolutely Delicious!

    Becal Vegan margarine is absolutely delicious on hot toasted whole wheat bread. It is very much appreciated that this product does not have trans fats, which makes it a healthy option for our arteries! It has a buttery light flavor and the perfect saltiness that really adds a kick to your toast! Moreover, it's a great substitute to butter when eating pancakes, rice and pasta! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, as it is truly satisfying!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 12, 2017

    I always buy this product

    I use this daily being Gluten and Dairy free. It has been a life safer since my roommate and I are both dairy free. This is our go too even have suggested it to my parents

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 11, 2017

    I've been using the vegan Becel for years now and it is my favourite as it has the best texture, taste, and is so easy to work with.

    I have made cinnamon buns, Apple roses, and various types of cookies with this margarine. It even great on just plain toast.

    Definitely a staple in this household!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    June 09, 2017

    I personally did not like the taste of this, but my daughter loved it on her toast. it was soft enough for her to spread it and tasty enough for my picky eater to eat it. thanks chick advisor.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 08, 2017

    cette margarine est excellent tu utilise un peu et le tour est jouer .peu calorique et plus sante de se que jutilise dhabitude merci encore becel pour tout ces bons produits

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 08, 2017

    Un super bon produit vegan!! J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la nouvelle margarine becel 100% VEGAN ET j'ai adoré ce produit! La margarine s'étend facilement sur les rôties. Elle a le même bon goût que la margarine standard de becel. De plus, pour un produit légal il est super abordable. Le même prix que les autres magarine. Vraiment un produit que je vais continuer à acheter. #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 06, 2017

    Just found out I have a gluten allergy and tried becel vegan for the first time! It tasted just like the stuff I used to use! I will definitely purchase this in the future, just wish it wasn't as expensive as it is, however, most gluten free products are much more expensive than the regular products.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 04, 2017

    I strongly recomment this product. It does not taste any different than the other becel products. being lactose free this is an excellent product to have available.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 04, 2017

    Il y des années que j'utilise la margarine Becel original!
    Il y a trois ans mon gastroentérologue me suggérait de prendre le moins de lactose possible. J'avais des difficultés avec ma digestion, donc fromage, lait et margarine Becel Vegan. Cela peut paraître difficile mais pas du tout surtout pour ce qui en est de la margarine le goût est parfait pour moi et mon conjoint aussi, malgré qu'il n'avait pas vraiment à faire de sacrifices. En fait cela n'en était pas un, sauf peut être pour le fromage!
    Je vous conseille d'en faire l'essai vous ne serai pas déçu !!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.