Becel® Vegan margarine Reviews

Becel® Vegan margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. It is the only Becel margarine product that is lactose free. Becel Vegan is also Kosher, Pareve and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Végétale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. Elle est la seule margarine Becel sans lactose. La margarine Becel Végétale est également kasher, parève et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, vos cuisons et tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

May 29, 2020

One of the best alternatives

I was so excited to hear that Becel was releasing a new vegan margin. This meant that it would be readily available in most grocery stores at an affordable price. I love how buttery this product tastes on top of toast, crumpets and english muffins, especially with jam. I even made oatmeal cookies with these and it turned out great. I just hope they can find a sustainable replacement for palm oil

May 02, 2020

Love this dairy free product! It is a staple in our house.

This product is an excellent replacement for butter for those who have a dairy allergy or intolerance. We use it to replace butter in every recipe. We also love that it is gluten free! This product is reasonably priced, it is the same price as Becel's other similar products (that means no increase price just because it is top allergen safe).

March 31, 2020

I can't believe it's vegan!

Finding vegan options that are tasty can be a challenge, especially dairy options. But this vegan Becel is absolutely amazing! I do not taste the difference at all! It is a product I would recommend to anybody who is vegan or who wants to try something new. In terms of price, there is no price difference between regular Becel and vegan Becel, so you aren't paying more. You should try it!

October 22, 2019

Great product

This is our go to gluten free item right here. Its delicious and taste great. Spreads well. Soft and smooth! I will continue to buy this product again and again! We always love the sale price also.

July 28, 2019

Love this stuff!!!

I am vegan and always look ping for vegan products to use and try that aren't too expensive this is one of those products I love this butter it's perfect for breads, cookies and other backed goods taste just like regular but tour no one over knows the diffdifference plus you don't you any dairy and help keep baby cows and their mom's together I love this butter highly recommend to everyone eve if your not vegan try try try if you use butter!!!

July 09, 2019

You will always find it in my fridge!

This is a yummy, affordable, and VEGAN margarine that we use like butter because it tastes so good!
    I use it for cooking and it doesn’t burn as fast as some normal margarines, and it tastes good on its own when I put it on toast!

Definitely a must in my grocery list!

April 09, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Becel@

We enjoy becel every day our kid, friend, parents.Thank you for awesome product. We cook our meal with becel to make them more tasty, soft product.

Stephanie

March 19, 2019

Great replacement for butter

I fell in love with this product from the first taste it is a great replacement for real butter I have been using this since I found out I was allergic to milk and haven't looked back since. There is a slight taste difference when using on toast or something like that but nothing that will bother. Totally reccomend this product any day!

October 14, 2018

Perfect

I run a dayhome, I have 2 lactose intolerant children and one severe dairy allergy... this product is so interchangeable with dairy margarine that my dairy tolerant kids dont notice the difference, We bake all the time and have never noticed a difference in taste or texture, even in cinnamon buns. Vegan products like this offer inclusion to kids that sometimes feel different because of their allergies. The price point is completely affordable as well.

October 08, 2018

Tastes just like butter!

This is by far my favorite margarine. I used to use becel olive oil margarine until I bought this one by accident. It was the best mistake of my life. It has such a butter taste and spreads so well. It also works well for cooking. It’s overall an amazing product, I love it!