Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

September 15, 2017

holy grail

Love to use this product during the summer to help my skin feel moisturize but not too heavy where it makes my skin oily. A little goes a long way with this product and love how belif uses all natural ingredients.

June 19, 2017

This product is amazingly moisturizing!

I love a good moisturizer and I particularly love products that don't feel heavy or dense on your skin (as I often break out using this type of product on my face. belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is exactly what I look for!

The cream goes on so, so smoothly and has a terrifically light, silky feel on the skin. And it feels SO moisturizing from the moment you scoop a little out! I've been using it for about a week now and it definitely keeping my face feeling fresh and supple, a great result as I find I can get a little dry at times. Best of all, this product is full of lots of great herbal ingredients and none of the more harmful/less effective ingredients that some moisturizers contain.

The claim on this product is that it retains moisture in your skin for over 24 hours. My experience seems to indicate that this is true!

You can buy this product at Fruits and Passion for about $45.

February 28, 2017
    California, United States

This is my current favorite facial moisturizer. I have really oily skin so its hard for me to find products that work well. This makes my skin feel clean, refreshed, moisturized and it doesn't make my face oily. It is fast absorbing and it smells really nice. Its a little pricy but its well worth the price. This is a product where a little goes a long way.

December 11, 2016

I didn't think this would be so moisturizing but it is actually amazing. It is a clear moisturizer that is oil free which is very good for people with oily skin such a myself and keeps oil away especially when I am wearing makeup. I also love that you only need a little bit and it does all the rest of the work. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

October 29, 2014

This is a cream I bought from South Korea. Nice and moisturizing:D It's a little bit pricey but it works!