4.1/5
Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy: Peanut Butter Half Baked Reviews

One of your favourites, Peanut Butter Half Baked™ now available as non-dairy! It’s the flavour you love but dairy free! Chocolate & peanut butter with fudge brownies & gobs of peanut butter cookie dough.

L’une de vos saveurs préférées, Beurre d’arachide Half BakedMC, est maintenant offerte sans ingrédients laitiers! C’est la saveur que vous aimez mais sans produits laitiers! Du chocolat et du beurre d’arachide avec brownies au fudge et grains de pâte à biscuits au beurre d’arachide.

May 12, 2018

So good!

I received this product as part of the product review club.

Ice cream is one of my favourite desserts however I've found that as I get older, a lot of dairy makes my stomach upset. I was so excited to try this product as I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

I'll be honest, the texture isn't as creamy as the original Ben and Jerry's ice cream, however it was definitely a lot better than other lactose free ice creams I've had. The taste, however was on point! The amount of peanut butter was just right (not too rich, not too little) and I would definitely buy this product again!

May 12, 2018

Yummy Non-dairy Peanut butter dessert

I love peanut butter sweet treats and this dessert was perfect to satisfy this craving.

The dessert had a delicious rich and sweet peanut butter flavour. Although being a non-dairy alternative, the texture and appearance was similar to a typical Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I would also recommend this product to those who do eat dairy products and just like the flavour option! I have become a bit intolerant to dairy simply because I don't have much in my diet. It is nice to know there is a non dairy option in a flavour I like.

I would purchase again, at $6.99 this would be a treat and not a weekly purchase.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 11, 2018

My number

My initial thoughts on this product were that it was pretty strange and to be honest, I was pretty skeptical of it being good - but I was definitely surprised when I tried it! My first impression upon opening the container of “icecream” was that it looked just like the other Ben & Jerry’s icecream - delicious and packed full to the rim with yummy ingredients like cookie dough, brownies and peanut butter. The texture of it almost reminds me of frozen hot chocolate, and I preferred the chocolate portion of it over the white icecream. Overall, I really did enjoy this product and will probably buy it again in the future!

Alléluia!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Juste... ENFIN! Étant intolérante au lactose depuis très longtemps, j'étais toujours triste quand la saison des glaces arrivait. Mais cet été, ce ne sera plus le cas!

Enfin, un dessert glacé qui ne me rend pas malade (parce que oui, il m'arrivait souvent de prendre quand même de la crème glacée #pasdevolonté, et de le regretter ensuite!).

Le mélange beurre d'arachides / brownies est tout simplement délicieux, le prix est très abordable, et le dessert est facile à trouver en épicerie. Vraiment, c'est un nouveau "must" pour moi!

La seule chose, c'est que j'ai trouvé que ce dessert devenait vraiment plus dur au congélateur que de la crème glacée normale. Est-ce que je suis la seule? Mais en le sortant un peu à l'avance, ce n'est clairement pas un problème! ;-)

Great Dairy-Free Alternative to Ice Cream

As I've grown older, I've found that I've become mildly more lactose intolerant. As such, I've cut down a big portion of my dairy intake, such as switching from milk to almond milk, limiting the amount of cheese and yogurt consumed. However, I have found little-to-no good substitutes for ice cream. After trying B&J;Non-Dairy, I was thoroughly surprised by how creamy, flavourful, and comparable to ice cream it resembled. I think the flavours are rich and a perfect combination. I'm interested and excited to see more flavours within this line.

Amazing!

Most amazing delicious ice cream ever! For a non dairy ice cream this is great. Doesn't even taste like non dairy. Tastes just as good all the dairy Ben and Jerry's. The peanut butter flavor was on point! Gonna have to try all the other flavors now!

May 09, 2018

Husband, kid, and I all approve!

We loved this ice cream and can’t wait to try all the flavours! This one was so flavourful and definitely satisfied our sweet tooth! Perfect dessert for warm weather!

May 09, 2018

Would but it again! Tastes like regular ice cream!

I was able to try the Peanut Butter Half Baked Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Frozen dessert for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s product review club.

I really enjoyed the flavour and almost couldn’t believe that there was no dairy. This is an excellent option for vegans who are trying to avoid animal products.

It can be quite expensive but is in line with other premium dessert brands. I found it at my local grocery store for $6.99 which is a bit pricy but if it goes on sale I might consider purchasing it again.

I would recommend this to family and friends who are not able to eat dairy and miss eating ice cream.

May 08, 2018

Yummy in my Tummy!

I absolutely loved the product! It wasn't too expensive and it tasted amazing. Although it wasn't as creamy as I expected it to be, it is definitely going to be one of my favorite ice creams since it is low on calories. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this Chickadvisor! #gotitfree

May 08, 2018

I already repurchased 🙈

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

It's been 10 days since I first picked this up with the coupon ChickAdvisor sent me and I couldn't help purchasing a 2nd tub already! I cut down on dairy where I can, and I'm no expert but I'd have to eat this right next to the dairy version to tell the difference! It's really, really good.
    First of all, I had a very difficult time finding the Peanut Butter Half Baked flavour. I must've checked around 10 stores! I wasn't nearly as interested in the other 2 flavours and the fact that I couldn't find it made it irresistible!
    I can see why some people might find it too almond-y but I didn't notice that until I read another review and put effort into noticing it. It also does freeze extremely hard, too hard too scoop however it's soft enough within 5 minutes at room temperature (Note that I've been eating it directly from the tub though so it could take a bit longer to be soft enough to dish it out). I see some people don't find it creamy enough but I do find it creamy so I guess again I'd have to do a comparison to spot the difference.
    I know it's not Ben & Jerry's thing but I wish it came in a bigger size! We'll have to start buying two at a time because my boyfriend really likes it as well (He says the smooth velvet texture was like marriage in his mouth and his tongue can't thank him enough) and I finished the 1st tub before he could have more than a taste 😂 I've nearly finished the 2nd one in 24 hours as well LOL. It's only 500ml. I found it on sale for $6.49 at a Shopper's Drug Mart that seems to always have it in stock, and I can't complain about the price because I understand it. It's worth it.
    I'm a huge sweet tooth so I can't get enough brownie or cookie dough chunks in my life. This flavour is right up my alley and I feel so much less guilty eating dairy free! I'm SO glad I tried it! Highly recommend!