Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Kohl Eyeliner Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #772 out of 873 in Eye Liner

The Benefit BADgal Eyeliner is a kohl liner that will give you the BADDEST eyeliner look! You can make straight lines, or soft, sultry smokey eyes all in one pencil!
Sharpen the pencil to a thin point and with the BADgal Eyeliner, dot between your lashes for a fuller lash look!
See their main website for more information at: www.benefitcosmetics.com

May 11, 2011

My Friend gave me this as a gift......I love Benefit , the packaging is super cool and the products are great!!! Does not go on too thick , thinner than it appears and it glids on ....!!!!

July 13, 2010

The pencil is ok. I am trying to get used to the thickness of it. But it is easy to grab as it is thick. It smudges a little bit, to create a smoky, smolderin eye effect.. It doesn't stay on the water line though. It makes great punky looks, but other than that it is not the best.

December 23, 2008

Great product, it's perfect for that "smoky eye" look. It is smooth and blendable. I wore it with powder eyeshadow so I didn't notice the creasing that was described it the other review but I can see how that could happen because of the consistency of the liner.

2.8/5

August 06, 2007

This eyeliner has its advantages...it goes on very smoothly and makes a thick smoky line. The reason I cannot recommend it (and maybe it's just me) is that it looked great for only a short time because it always ended up making a black smudge on my upper lid. Maybe I've just got oily lids and someone else wouldn't have this problem. Aside from its inability to stay put, I would've liked this product.