Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

2.8/5

July 06, 2017

good, not worth the price brush gets very clumpy

the brow pomade is good, but isn't very smooth and get dried out very easily. it also is quite expensive, the brush seemed like the seller but it gets clumped up very fast and makes rough lines, it stops clipping into the cap after a while as well. I would say the Anastasia brow pomade is more worth it and it has more product as well. the only thing I really liked was how the pomade stayed and didn't fade away, it stays put through the morning, gym and nightlife.

June 29, 2017

Would definitely purchase again!

I love this product. I was definitely not disappointed with the consistancy and the long lasting colour, my brows truly stayed put all day! I love how there's a brush connected to the lid, Benefit's packaging is always so adorable and conveniant!

May 27, 2017

Hey everyone, I FIRST was very excited to try this out as I have the GOOF Proof eyebrow pencil and it's an A+ worth every penny. This I wasn't happy with anything from the price, the consistency, the ease of use,effectiveness bard to apply and take off and a waxy texture. So for me I will pass. I have some friends who like it tho.

March 01, 2017

I was a ride or die DipBrow person until i met this product! this product is so easy to use , the colour is rich , build-able , bendable , and decent staying power. tons of product for the price paid , and comes with a brush , although i do prefer to use a regular angled brush for better control! its a holy grail for me!

February 15, 2017

Well lets start by saying this is no Dipbrow or anything, but it creates a natural looking brow. I am not completely sold on it, its good if you are looking for a natural look. It doesn't give you that dramatic look. However it does wear well. My only real big complaint is the blonde colour can sometimes look grey if you apply too much product which then is difficult to correct.

October 20, 2016

I love benefits brow gel! It fills my sparse areas really well and keeps my brows in place perfectly :) I'm a newbie to the brow gel world but i find it super easy to use with its tiny angled brush!

October 06, 2016

I have been trying this out for a few days now and I'm digging it!! Love love love the packaging! It really is super cute and the brush applicator is great!!! It is easy to use and I like it!!

September 29, 2016

I love this product. I received a very small sample of it and I used it up in about 3 days and had to run to Sephora to grab another one because I LOVED how my brows looked when using it. I don't define my brows but I like to have them look full. They are very full and adding the KA -Brow gives them an nice colour and fills them in. I use it quickly in the morning for effortless beautiful full brows. This is my go-to product now until Benefit develops something that works even better - if that's even possible!!!

September 28, 2016

Though i bought right color, i still have to be careful, because it is very pigmented. Probably too much for me. I would advice this product to those who thinks brows are the most important part. I use it very little amount, just to define, so a little goes a long way.

July 21, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this with a Sephora order and was happy I did. The little bottle it came in was so cute, I'm a sucker for good packaging. The contents did not disappoint either, the brush applicator is soft and precise. The colour matched pretty well too. I will probably be purchasing a full size in the next couple months.

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine