Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color Reviews

December 10, 2019

I use this everyday

I Looooove this product! I find it very simple to use and the brush just makes it easier to blend! This product has lasted me quite a while and I love that they even have the smaller one so it's easy to put in my purse and take with me. Will buy again once it runs out

November 28, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

I have eyebrows again!

I have been using this for a few months now. It took me a little while to get the hang of it now now I have beautiful brows every day!

The little brush is a good size and you are able to get more product when needed out the wee pot.

This is very easy to apply and you can go as heavy or as light as you like. I love this!

October 19, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best on the market

I’ve tried many brow crepes/pomades from drugstore dupes, NYX to Anastasia but I’ve got to say that this is simply the best eyebrow product I have ever used! Being fair skinned with cool undertones and blonde hair I usually struggle to find a shade that fits. Most lighter shades are too gingery and slightly darker shades always seem to have very warm reddish undertones which do not suit my skin at all.
    Benefit shade 3.5 is absolutely perfect. It looks very dark especially if viewing online but it really is lighter than it appears plus it’s buildable so you can achieve the shade you desire. My daughter is brunette with darker skin than me and she uses exactly the same shade! It’s cool toned and not so dark that you look as if you’ve drawn your brows on with a sharpie. The consistency is fab, opaque enough so that it’s not wishy washy and a teeny bit really does go a long way so although it’s at the pricier end of the market it still remains value for money. It has a lovely creamy texture that just glides on and once applied it doesn’t budge! No smudging, doesn’t wear away and stays looking as if it’s been freshly applied all day long. It comes off when you want it to one off and not a second before!
    I am also impressed with the brush that is built into the packaging. Very rarely if ever do I use the brushes/applicators that come with any product but this tiny brush has become my go to for brows. It enables you to create very thin hairlike brush strokes which is especially useful for the inner brow area, it’s soft enough to not drag against your skin but firm enough to give the desired effect when it comes to shaping brows. It even beats my Spectrum brow brush and my Anastasia angled brow brush.
    I personally always finish my brows with Benefit Gimme Brow gel but that is just personal preference, this product doesn’t really require any other product to give it staying power, it has enough of that all on its own.

1.0/5

September 08, 2019

Not my cup of tea

I don’t really fancy this product because the brush can get easily frayed and after the product sets on your eyebrows it can create a very greyish look that is not very appealing

August 11, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Brows on fleek

This is the best thing I have used for my brows. It lasts all day and it lasts quite a while compared to the pencils which hardly last me at all. Think I’m into my 3rd one now over 2 years.

July 18, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Does the job but the brush doesn't last

I used Kabrow for about a year before discovering a better product the gel really defines the eye brows and they stay in place all day but the brush doesn't last plus the products after a couple of months goes dry and you can't use it.

July 18, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Best brows ever

This product made brows easy i was never able to do thwm before but this changed the game it has many shades and is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Its perfect to get that ombre brow effect great product recommend this for anyone who had trouble with brows

March 18, 2019

I think I've found the perfect solution to thin brows!

I have plucked most of my eyebrows out over the years when "thin was in". Now, after I discovered this product, I may not have my brows back, but no one will know! This product is the perfect solution to coloring in what look like real brows.

January 14, 2019

My every day go to!

I've tried countless brow pencils, brow gels, brow powders best was never satisfied with the results until I came across this Benefit one. The packaging is cute, the colour is pigmented and natural looking and it doesnt smudge/smear off even on a hot day. The brush is also small enough to draw precise lines. THumbs up from me!

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Benefits Ka Brow Cream and Brush

This all in one Brow product comes with small brush allowing you to fill in your sparse browse with colour of your choosing, I am fair so I choose a lighter colour, by building up the colour it is very close to your natural brow, you can also define your brows, I have been using this for some time, have tried others that give me a darker and not a natural look that I personally want. I have not found anything better, so until I do, I will be buying Ka-Brow, from Benefits.👍👏🏻