Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color Reviews
#12 in Eyebrow Care

December 18, 2017

I really like this

This brow product works very well!
    I like the applicator because it allows you to be precise and get the angles that you want. In addition, it is very clean cut. Looking natural.
    You do not need to use a lot of product, a little definitely goes a long way. In addition, it is very blendable.

November 27, 2017

I LOVE this product!

I recently received this product and I am IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!
    I have light thinner eye brows, this BENEFIT brow cream-gel is so easy to use and looks really natural, I definitely recommend!!

November 19, 2017

WOW!

I wish i had come across this item sooner. it really does an amazing job. i love it and i don't think i could use any other product than this one. even though it might be expensive, i think the value is great for how long it lasts. a little goes a long way

November 08, 2017

Another Brow Holy Grail

I'm loyal to ABH dipbrow pomade, I can't lie, but I think I have found a new favourite that might be comparable..perhaps better than dipbrow. Benefit kabrow has a harder texture than the dipbrow and lets you apply more product without having to worry about having horrible dark sharpie brows. The texture allows you to really mimick brow hairs, and sets almost immediately. At times, when applied correctly, you don't even need to brush the brows out. I use a sephora #20 brow precision brush with this pomade, and would recommend any other bow brush rather the one that comes on the lid (just don't use it trust me).

October 04, 2017

Best Eyebrow Product!!

Got this as a sample from Ipsy and tried it out. Went out the next day and bought the full size product!! The formula is buildable and easy to apply and it stays on ALL DAY and NIGHT. Love love LOVE it!! Plus it comes with a nice little brush that can be used as is or snap it back into the cap and viola it's longer! Would definitely recommend to anyone

October 03, 2017

Amazing Brows

This product is awesome. I was scared away with the price and the size of the bottle. However, this is the best brow colour I have ever used. This product lasts forever and doesn't dry up. I feel in love after the first time I used it. Its so easy to go on, never clumps and looks so natural.

September 26, 2017

Amazing and Natural looking!

This is the most amazing brow product ever! Highly pigmented and adapts to your skin and looks incredibly natural! A little goes a long way with this product, it's a bit pricier but a little goes a long way, I would highly recommend it!

August 31, 2017

Would deff by again!

Love this brow gel! Would deff buy again although, it is quite pricey. Goes on smooth and lasts all day without any flaking or smudging. Adds a bit of tint to my already full brows and keeps them in place.

August 28, 2017

Will take a bit of getting use to

First off, I LOVE LOVE Benefit Brow products! I have tried the Goof proof pencil, and the high brow pencil and I love them. I had heard great things about Ka-Brow and finally saw a great deal on Sephora, so i nabbed it. I won't lie, the packaging is super cute! it takes a little getting use to but the finish product is beautiful. My brows look so natural. You dip the little brush which can be stuck backwards in the tip of product to make brush longer and easier to work it. Genius idea!! I will keep using this product so I can get more practice and because it is a great product!

July 24, 2017

OBSESSED!

Okay so first of all like most benefit products the packaging is ADORABLE, it's a cream-gel which felt and reminded me a lot of the ABH brow dip, it dries slightly more like a bit of a powder?
    They have a great range of colours, the brush it comes with is amazing and i use it now with most of my other brow products because it's so easy to use even when I don't want a gel brow, it blends wonderfully and smoothly for that defined instagram brow you're looking for.
    it's a bit pricey at $32 but totally worth it!