Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

November 06, 2017

My favourite mascara

Everyone always asks me how my eyelashes are long and thick without being clumpy and it's because of this mascara brush. One side of the brush grabs you eyelashes like no other mascara I've used to separate them. I turn the brush and the other side lengthens them without giving them that "spider" look that so many mascaras give.

October 25, 2017

roller lash yasssss

I first tried this product as a sample and I instantly loved it. I bought a full sized mascara not long after recieving the sample just because I knew I was going to want to use it over and over again. I will continue to repurchase this as long as the formula and bristles on the brush stay the same!

October 11, 2017

Mascara super performant

J'adore ce mascara Roller Lash de Benefit qui courbe et allonge les cils pour un superbe effet. Il ne laisse pas de grumeaux et les cils sont bien séparés, il sèche vite, on a vraiment l'impression que nos cils ont allongés. Un de mes mascaras préféré. Je le recommande à toutes celles qui désirent allonger leurs cils pour un effet naturel.

October 06, 2017

Can't beat Benefit's Mascaras!

I bought this mascara off of a recommendation and have not been disappointed. This mascara looks great on it's own and when paired with other mascaras to create a different look. I find it goes on smooth & doesn't clump like other mascaras can. It removes easily with makeup remover. I will definitely be purchasing again when my tube runs out.

September 28, 2017

My favourite

Ive repurchased this mascara 4 times. I truly think I love it more than I've ever loved anything in my life. It beautifully grabs and separates my lashes, making them look long, luscious, black, and full.

September 27, 2017

Forget your eyelash curler!

This product is amazing! Gentle on my sensitive eyes, washes off easily (I use coconut oil), and gives you a wide eye curl! The only way it could be better is if it thickened as well. Definitely a repurchase!

September 26, 2017

Great Mascara!

I have very light blonde eyelashes. Most mascaras, even those that are brown, look way too dramatic for every day use. The brown shade of Roller Lash is perfect for me to use every day. It allows me to look like I have eyelashes, without making them stand out or look unnatural. The brush is perfect for separating and covering every lash and never makes them clump up. The staying power is also amazing. I have never had Roller Lash wear off before the end of the day and it even stays when I've cried with it on. This is a mascara that is well worth the price!

September 14, 2017

The BEST

I was a diehard drugstore mascara user because it's a product that you have to repurchase often and never found the high end mascaras any better. I got a sample of Roller Lash and I've never gone back. I have experimented with new drugstore brands but I always come back. I have relatively long lashes naturally and this gives them such volume and adds to the length with a bit of curl. It doesn't dry completely like most drugstore mascaras, it's kind of like a firm gel, so on a very hot day it might transfer onto skin, but I'm usually wearing a different waterproof mascara on those days anyways.

September 06, 2017

I really like this mascara

J'aime ce mascara. Il allonge et recourbe. La brosse est facile d'usage. Il rend les cils doux. Ce que j'aime moins est qu'il n'est pas hydrofuge et semble sécher vidéo dans son contenant.

August 21, 2017

It's such an amazing mascara to maximize the lash curling !

J'ai toujours hésité à acheter ce mascara car j'avais des cils très recourbés, et j'ai été très étonnée de voir à quel point il recourbait les cils ! Je pense que c'est le mascara parfait pour les personnes qui trouvent que leurs cils tombent, je l'ai fait essayé à certains membres de ma famille et ils l'ont adopté directement !