Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

0.8/5

July 19, 2017

I hate this line

I can't stand this line. I find there products so dry. I have tried at least six different products from this brand and I hate them all. This product did work but for the price I found the quality poor. Worked more like a 5 dollar makeup remover

September 24, 2016

This worked amazingly well at getting off stubborn eyeliner and mascara. I never used it in conjunction with the rest of the They're Real line, so I can't speak to that; however, this is a fantastic eye makeup remover and well worth the somewhat hefty price tag.

1.5/5

July 17, 2016

Works ok, but irritates my eyes. Also, I don't find it works any better than regular makeup wipes or micellar solution at removing the mascara. I also had to use A LOT on a cotton pad for each eye, so you end up going through it very quickly. Everyone says "They're Real" mascara is stubborn to remove, but my dollar store makeup wipes do the trick, better than this stuff... Don't waste your money on this!

June 17, 2016

I got a sample of this remover with a purchase recently. I have to say that although I was a bit skeptical I absolutely love it! I have seen that this product has received some negative reviews in the past but I am not sure why. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara daily and this is the first make-up remover I have tried where I didn't have to use a lot or spend a long amount of time to remove every trace of makeup. Would definitely recommend to anyone and have already purchased this in full size.

January 23, 2016

This is a nice creamy gel formula that is rather gentle yet effective in small quantities. Just apply a bit to a cotton pad, and it removes your eye makeup and mascara SO easily.

It also doesn't irritate my eyes (which happens with my normal remover).

January 23, 2016

I received this #Benefit They're Real Remover Waterproof Mascara Remover as a part of my #TopBox last month. I posted or read a post a while back on ChickAdvisor about how hard it is to remove waterproof mascara. I really hated to use waterproof mascara because of this reason. I found it so hard to get all the mascara off without pulling, washing several times and losing eyelashes. With this product made by #BenefitCanada Cosmetics I can remove every trace of mascara with no scrubbing, losing eyelashes and also getting red eyes. I really am so happy I tried this @Benefit They're Real Remover. Now I can go back to wearing waterproof mascara again. Great Eye Care Product.

August 25, 2015

This makeup remover works very well. It easily gets rid of my liquid liner. It is reasonably priced and works great.

July 27, 2015

I have been using this eye makeup remover for awhile now. It works well for me. It doesn't irritate my eyes like 50% of them do so I like it a lot.

2.2/5

June 03, 2015

I didn't like this at all. In fact, none of these cream make up removers do a thing to my eye makeup. They don't take barely any of it off. I prefer cleansing cloths.

2.3/5

May 19, 2015

I find awkward and messy to apply it on a cotton pad and swipe my makeup off. My first pass over my eye it didn’t remove much so I had to go over my eye a few times to remove about 75% of my eye makeup. By that time I had tugged a fair bit to get off what I did and I was left with little chunks of cotton around my eye because the cream tugs on the cotton which results in a little puffs of cotton ending up all over my eye and lid. There was no burning sensation during the removal process so it was fairly gentle on my eyes however, it left me with cloudy vision. You have to rinse after anyway so I splashed water in my eyes a bit after the removal process to clear the trippy cloudy vision I had. At this time I looked in the mirror and realized I had raccoon eyes because the remover hadn’t taken all my makeup off.