2.9/5
Ranked #15 in Eye Liner

2.0/5

July 16, 2017

Not a fan

I ussually love benefit products but this was not for me.It was a cool concept but first off when i tried to use it the product wouldnt come up and the packaging was dificult.Then i found that it was extremely difficult to use and was patchy.I tried it multiple times to give it a chance but no matter how hard i tried i coudnt get the wing right.Im not sure if this was because it was a sample but i didnt like it and im glad that i hadnt purchased it otherwise i think i would have been even more dissapointed.

1.8/5

July 06, 2017

Terrible!

I was so disappointed when I used this product, as Benefit usually has good quality makeup! It took forever for the eyeliner to actually start coming out of the tip, and then I found it to be dry and crumbly to the point where it would just kind of fall off the tip during application. It did not give a smooth line and I found that it was just a lot of work. If you try and warm it up it does apply more easily, but not all of the time. Overall I think that this was a good idea but in the end it just did not work out as well as I had hoped.

1.2/5

June 05, 2017

Good god! The purple liner gave me a terrible reaction. As soon as I put it on my eyes started burning. It was so bad, the next day they were crusted over with pus. I don't know what it was, but something in that colour did not agree with me. No issues with the black liner. I did get a refund, so all is well.

May 17, 2017

La couleur est intense, mais pas super facile à utiliser moi qui suis habituer aux eye-liner en pinceau haha
    La texture est sympa aussi. Mais je n'en rachèterai pas

April 26, 2017

I bought this at Sephora when I used to wear Cat eye on a daily basis. It is a bit more difficult to use at first than a regular liquid eyeliner (Kat Vond D for example) because of the texture of the product and the shape of the applicator, but the staying power of this stuff is really amazing. It would hold on troughout my day of work at the office and that a soccer match under the rain, and I'm quite a sweater. I bought a few, but then I think I bought one that had dried because it didn't apply as well as it did before and I had a difficult time making it come out of the tip. So overall, it is an excellent product if you have a little more advanced makeup skills, but I had a little problem with the consistency with the last one I bought.

2.3/5

March 12, 2017

I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. I was kind of hoping that it would be super easy to draw a prescient line, but sometimes it just clumps up and is tough to apply. However, the more I use it the better I get at applying it. The good thing is that it lasts a long time.

1.7/5

February 16, 2017

was not impressed with this product at all. I ended up getting two free ones to try. I still haven't opened my second one yet. it took for ever to pump out. came out in clumps and flaked off through out the day.

October 31, 2016

I have mixed reviews for this liner. When I first purchased it I loved how it seemed fool proof compared to liquid liner for my clumsy hands. I absolutely love the gel consistency with the convenience of it being in a pen form. However, after using this product for quite some time, i'm starting to become frustrated with the applicator. When you twist it, the product doesn't always come up and required pinching. Then minutes later a whole bunch will come out! It doesn't always apply in a smooth line, and it crumbles easily....I haven't yet decided if i'm going to repurchase...

October 19, 2016

Purchased this because of my inability to apply liquid eyeliner. I really like the effect that this gel has. You do have to be patient waiting for the product to come through the tube, and sometimes it can come off in a clump, but I really love how smooth it is. I don't use eyeliner very often, but when I do, this is my go-to.

2.2/5

September 18, 2016

I am sure there are people who love this, but I find it very thick and hard to maneuver.
    I think this liner was made for makeup artists only, but even still they have a hard time with it. You have to be very particular about how much product you push up in order to get the right amount out. No thanks.