Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Push Up Liner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 847 in Eye Liner

May 17, 2017

La couleur est intense, mais pas super facile à utiliser moi qui suis habituer aux eye-liner en pinceau haha
    La texture est sympa aussi. Mais je n'en rachèterai pas

April 26, 2017

I bought this at Sephora when I used to wear Cat eye on a daily basis. It is a bit more difficult to use at first than a regular liquid eyeliner (Kat Vond D for example) because of the texture of the product and the shape of the applicator, but the staying power of this stuff is really amazing. It would hold on troughout my day of work at the office and that a soccer match under the rain, and I'm quite a sweater. I bought a few, but then I think I bought one that had dried because it didn't apply as well as it did before and I had a difficult time making it come out of the tip. So overall, it is an excellent product if you have a little more advanced makeup skills, but I had a little problem with the consistency with the last one I bought.

February 16, 2017

was not impressed with this product at all. I ended up getting two free ones to try. I still haven't opened my second one yet. it took for ever to pump out. came out in clumps and flaked off through out the day.

October 19, 2016

Purchased this because of my inability to apply liquid eyeliner. I really like the effect that this gel has. You do have to be patient waiting for the product to come through the tube, and sometimes it can come off in a clump, but I really love how smooth it is. I don't use eyeliner very often, but when I do, this is my go-to.

July 10, 2016

I bought this because I wanted to replace my current gel eyeliner and this one sounded good. It isn't. You have to twist to get the product out, and directions were included to do this, but it simply didn't work! It wouldn't come out of the tip readily, then when it did it came out in a big gob that was impossible to apply. Don't waste your money on this one.

May 22, 2016

I use liquid eyeliner on a daily basis, and when this one first came out I was so pumped about it and got it the day it came out ... then returned it the next day. It was so awkward to put on, it was clumpy and pulled on my eyelid and almost hurt as if it was pinching my eyelid! I would much rather an eyeliner that glides on smoothly! Its a shame because I love Benefit producs and this one made me sad!

May 19, 2016

I have really oily eyelids and as cool as the applicator, it smudged like crazy for me. It did not even last 2 hours. I was really disappointed. The product was hard to get out and for the price I paid, there are much better eyeliners at a much cheaper price.

May 15, 2016

I'm a huge fan of the Benefit They're Real Mascara but this product was a huge disappointment to me... I was super excited to try something I've never seen in an eyeliner before: gel in pen form! I found this product hard to distribute without wasting and having to retry. As for application, I felt as if it was only useful for my wing and was too awkward and bulky to use on the lash line. The only good thing I have to say about the product is the pigmentation....however the rest of the cons make this product a total NO

May 04, 2016

As much as i love benefit cosmetics, this product was a total disappointment to me. The idea is great, but the product itself doesnt deliver the results that are promised. The formula is weird, it's supposed to be a gel but it is so dry and hard to apply on lids! I am always on the hunt for the best eyeliner but sadly it's not going to be this one, unless they fix the dried up issue. Also, for the price you pay, you should be able to expect a quality product.

April 30, 2016

This eye liner dries very quickly. It crumbles way too often and is quite tricky to use even for a make up artist of several years. Disappointing to say the least