Beneful Original Beef 8kg Reviews

Good - 0

April 27, 2017

I started feeding my dog this food a year ago. She has become noticeably more active and healthier. She loves this food so much she dances for it when I bring home a new bag.

2.0/5

September 05, 2016

I wish i could let you smell the farts the dog makes when she eats this stuff. Its vile absolutely vile and its continuously causing serious farting. Its not very good for her and she herself doesn't actually reach for it as something she enjoys. the farts are seriously the worst.

July 05, 2016

My dogs eat this all the time it's just one of many different kinds I get for them.Beneful i feel puts out healthy products and I like their name and trust them to have the best for my dogs.

March 15, 2016

The dogs seem to enjoy the different flavours all mixed together. If they are being picky the will only eat certain colours of it lol. The cat also really seems to enjoy this food.

January 30, 2016

I buy this for my dogs now that they're older and they all like it whick makes me happy. I trust the beneful name.