Betty Crocker Dunkaroos Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #816 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 08, 2017

I used to love Dunkaroos as a child and then went without eating them for many years. I tried them again recently, and have I ever been missing out. The icing tastes like frosting out of a can, so how can you go wrong with that. I often like to save some to eat it alone, after I'm done the cookies. The cookies are crunchy yet soft with a cinnamon taste. You can find these for a great price at almost any store, and they make for a great treat.

June 08, 2017

Dunkaroos remind me of my childhood. I love these treats. I love eating icing right out of the jar so this treat works perfectly for me. I love both the chocolate and vanilla frosting. The cookies are soft and delicious. These can be found for a good price at Walmart and most other big box stores.

December 15, 2015

Betty Crocker Dunkaroos
    ;

Honestly I know ingredients wise it is not great, but it is such a fun sweet small snack.
    Especially for kids, but as an adult I love it too.
    Simply dunk the few good cookies inside in the sugar sweet dip (I like the vanilla dip not the chocolate with the sprinkles) and dip and eat, take as little or as much as you want.

Great snack on the go that craves your sugar cravings

June 27, 2015

I still buy Dunkaroos for myself as an adult because I love them so much! My favourite is the vanilla rainbow chip. They are perfect for a little sweet treat!

3.2/5

June 24, 2015

My grandson loves this product from Betty Crocker. He likes any of the flavors and loves to dunk his cookies in the icing. I let him have these in moderation, because I find they are too sweet and not a healthy snack. He gets this every once in a while as an extra treat.

May 12, 2015

I enjoyed this snack as a kid, loved the cookies and frosting. As an adult I find it a bit to sweet now for my tastes but I can see why kids love it (just as I did)

May 02, 2015

Ah, the essence of my childhood. These were absolutely delicious and fun. There was never quite enough icing for the amount of cookie, though. I wish that was a little bigger.
    The cookies themselves were tasty and the shapes were fun.

March 17, 2015

Such a fun snack to eat, brings me back to my childhood and all the other school kids would be jealous when you had one of these!

March 12, 2015

We bought these for my grandkids when they were children and they loved them. Now that they are older they don't have them as much but they do get them for their nieces and nephews. Guess what...yep just like dad, they love them too.

March 12, 2015

These were great when I was a kid! As an adult, they taste awful, but as a kid there was nothing more delicious than dipping a cookie in icing. Although my friend bought one recently and all of the cookies were all one giant cookie because they seemed to not have cut it properly. One giant Dunkaroo!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic