Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Reviews
#39 in Candy

December 11, 2017

Kids love them, as a mom not a fan of the ingredients

Everyone loves these in my house. They are easy and convenient for snacks and lunches but I am not to happy with what they are made of. A whole lot of sugar and not very healthy ingredients. I don't buy them unless they are on sale as I think the full price is a little steep. That being said my husband can eat a whole box in one sitting as well so if your adult-child wants them one pack doesn't satifly the sweet tooth.

1.5/5

December 11, 2017

Sorry to say not pleasant

This snack/treat was not enjoyed by myself or any of my children. It had a very strange texture and the flavours seemed very artificial. The gush from 8nside was pretty gross. Absolutely nothing at all to like about this product. Shame as I usually enjoy Betty Crocker products.

2.3/5

September 26, 2017

My kids love these...

My boys love these things but they are pure poison. Full of sugar and dye. Honestly, in my opinion probably one of the worst things you could ever give your children.

September 26, 2017

Yummmy

Oh My Yumm!! I love Fruit Gushers; makes such a delicious snack packed with real fruit flavors with chewy gooey sticky candy filled with creamy liquid gusher squirt of same flavoring of the candy. Variety flavor pack. Individual snack packs with 7 gushers. My toddler loves these, will make a good add-on to school lunches.

June 12, 2017

This fruit explosion snack has lost its explosion over the years

I fondly remeber eating these in my teen age years, they were always my goto snack when I got home from school. The gummies candy filled with an explosion of fruit juice couldnt be beat by any other snack in my cupboard, but over the year I've found the quality and over all taste of Gushers have gone way down hill. You barley even get any fruit juice and the amount of Gushers themselves has also gone down, the taste is also overly sweet and artificial tasting. This is deffently a snack I've lost taste for over the years, now I would much rather have a granola bar of real fruit gummies!

June 12, 2017

These were one of my favourite snacks when I was a kid. I still find them just as delicious today. The exterior is soft and chewy and there is a fruit flavoured syrup on the inside that bursts out when you take a bit. These treats can be purchased at Walmart for a descent price. They are great as a side for lunch.

May 30, 2017

I love these. I'm 24 and I don't care lol.
    I buy them for the kids and I have a little bag too. I love how the juice inside will gush into your mouth. They are awesome and yummy. #notjustforkiddos

February 23, 2017

These are awesome, even more so that i am an adult now and can eat them whenever I want as my parents wouldnt let me eat them as a child. I find now they are too sweet, good once in a while but I would only give these to my son once in a while, crazy amounts of sugaar not good on the teeth

2.3/5

February 23, 2017

I know my kids like them. But they are ridiculously sweet. Sometimes they are hard, and there's no gush in them. When I was a kid they were actually squishy and would explode with the juicy syrup. Now-- yuck. No thanks.

January 18, 2017

I loved these as a kid, it was always exciting when my parents would surprise me with these in my lunch. Unfortunately as an adult they taste awful, its like eating a package of flavored syrup. The flavors are cheap and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Sorry Gushers.