Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 217 in Candy

February 23, 2017

These are awesome, even more so that i am an adult now and can eat them whenever I want as my parents wouldnt let me eat them as a child. I find now they are too sweet, good once in a while but I would only give these to my son once in a while, crazy amounts of sugaar not good on the teeth

February 23, 2017

I know my kids like them. But they are ridiculously sweet. Sometimes they are hard, and there's no gush in them. When I was a kid they were actually squishy and would explode with the juicy syrup. Now-- yuck. No thanks.

January 18, 2017

I loved these as a kid, it was always exciting when my parents would surprise me with these in my lunch. Unfortunately as an adult they taste awful, its like eating a package of flavored syrup. The flavors are cheap and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Sorry Gushers.

September 19, 2016

I used to have gushers as a treat every so often as a kid. I loved them each time I was given a pack! Who wouldn't love these! They are a little pricey but they do go on sale every so often!

March 29, 2016

I ate this as a child and remember there being more juice inside. These have such a minimal amount I was more satisfied with the Maynards, or no name brand.

February 12, 2016

Ok so I started getting these when my son was old enough to have them as a treat every now and than and needless to say I found myself eating them all! I remember these as a kid and didn't remember how much I like them until I wad faced with a box full in my own kitchen. They are super sweet and the liquid in the middle is so yummy. So now I make sure to only get one box at a time and to also share with the rest of the family.

1.5/5

December 28, 2015

Gross. Way too sweet. Weird tasting 'juice' in the middle. Sticky outside. Overall bad texture.

August 04, 2015

These are sooo sweet & horrible for you! Diabetes in a box!

August 04, 2015

Bought the new minions gushers, there is a lot less in the packs then I remember but the kids love them

June 10, 2015

These come in fun colors, they taste good, the juice in the center is great.....but they really get stuck together!

WendyPerras added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash