Betty Crocker whipped milk chocolate frosting

Betty Crocker whipped milk chocolate frosting Reviews

Ranked #980 out of 2380 in Grocery

Taste

June 20, 2016

I'm a big fan of Betty Crocker cake mixes and frostings and I've been a longtime user of the original frosting. I have now tried the whipped vanilla, cream cheese and chocolate frostings and they are a welcome addition to my baking. I find them much easier to spread, and the uses are just as versatile. It depends on the type of frosted look and taste you are going for though however. If you like a stiff frosting, then the original is probably the best option. However, I especially like the whipped frosting for whoopie pies and desserts that are lighter.

The taste is fantastic, and I've even used these frostings melted as fondue for fruits, pretzels, marshmallows, etc.

I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

Taste

February 04, 2016

I do a lot of baking and I huge fan of Betty Crocker. When I came across this whipped version of their frosting I knew I would live it. It's way lighter than the regular frosting which tends to be too much. This is the perfect topping to a freshly baked cupcake.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo