Prestige Item
Big ego mascara tarte Reviews

September 17, 2019

LOVE!

This mascara is now on the top of my list! The first time I used it my best friend asked me if I was wearing falsies! the volume, and length added is AMAZING! Will definitely be purchasing again, as well as recommending to every woman I know!

August 10, 2019

Meh...

The mascara feels a bit dry, it takes quite a few layers to achieve a nice look. It goes on super light. Though once you've applied about 3 layers, you do get some length and your lashes still look natural without any clumping. I just feel that needing so many layers is inconvenient and so I'd much rather use a more effective mascara.

August 09, 2019

Je ladore wowow

J'adore ce mascara c'est mon preferer. Il rend les cils vraiment vraiment long et assez courber. J'ai eu les cils beau pendant toute la journée, ce qui veux dire 8h. Ça n'a pas couler et il n'a aucun grumeaux. C'est un des meilleur mascara que j'ai jamais eux, vous ne regretterez pas votre achat ca c'est certain.