Billy Bee Liquid Honey Reviews

Ranked #949 out of 2370 in Grocery

March 06, 2016

I love this honey to add to tea and have on toast or bread. I have a collection of the little bear jars it comes in aside from the regular bottle. AND it is made right in my city.

January 15, 2016

Honey tastes great and having it in the bear shaped container makes it that much more fun to use.

June 10, 2015

Not bad but not my favorite, I like a darker honey. Its alright on waffles or pancakes, sometimes I put it in tea. I'll get it if its on sale.

June 04, 2015

My honey of choice for adding in my tea. Rich pure honey taste that can be added to recipes to create sweet desserts. I always add some honey to my smoothies for that natural goodness. Keeps fresh a long time and tastes delicious.

June 01, 2015

Love using this for baking and to put in tea because the packaging makes it easy to work with!

May 14, 2015

This honey is so good, I love having tea with honey, or toast with honey, or making cakes with honey, or making chicken wings with honey...I put honey in everything, it makes food and drinks taste so much better!