Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#7 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

February 24, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

Effective and easy to use

Product is easy to apply and take off after use. The handly little bottle is also easy to use and love the fact you can seal it back and get more uses out of it. Left my face feeling smooth and hydrated and smelt nice unlike some other brands I have tried that have smelt like chemicals.

2.3/5

Wigan, United Kingdom

Not for me

I love peel off face mask but this seem to burn my skin after a minute although I must point out once I removed the mask it not show any marks. And I’m not saying it will be the same for everyone- it just my skin didn’t like it.

Leicester, United Kingdom

clay mask

I love a good facial clay mask, I loved using it as it leaves my face feeling fresh and clearer and have noticed less blackheads..It’s perfect for a relaxing pamper night, This sachet is enough for 4/5 uses,
    i also love the fact that it is not tested on animals,

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Leaves skin soft

I adore this product, it goes warm on your face and feels lovely, its smooth and creamy so goes on really nicely for a regular pampering session.
    The pouch is excellent value and there is plenty in there for several uses. The clay is soft and easy to apply. I followed the instructions on the back of the pouch and wet my skin before applying. There is a time limit for how long this is left on, I decided on 10 minutes. There was a tingling sensation on my skin while the mask was on, nothing too uncomfortable though.

After the allotted time I then gently removed it using a soft wet cloth. After use, there was some pinkness to my skin and a little of the tingling sensation, this stopped shortly after drying my skin.

After using the mask my skin felt clean and soft, the following morning this softness was still there.

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Not the mask for me

I've tried many masks and personally wasn't keen on this one, I found the Biore Rose Quartz and Charcoal stress relief clay mask, left my skin very red and sore after use which didn't feel very pleasant or relaxing.

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Cool mask

I like the mask, it was effective in removing all the impurities/pollutions and definitely helped to reduce the excess of oil on my skin. Was it re-energising? I would say a little yes, my skin was in a much better condition after the mask, it was clean, baby-smooth in touch and looked more radiant, well cared for. The clay mask has a nice creamy formula and felt soothing on the skin, the rosy colour is very pleasing to the eye.

The only but would be for me the packaging: the pouch design doesn’t really match the previous bottled style of other products in the range. Plus it’s a pain to try to squeeze out the last bit of the mask out, there will always be some lost in inside no matter how much force apply unless you completely cut out the bag. I would advise re-making the packaging for the mask to make it more convenient to use.

2.8/5

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Mixed feelings

I am not crazy about the packaging of this product. I find pouch like packing makes a product look a little bit cheap and I find it harder to squeeze the product out.
    The product description said to wet your face and then apply the face mask which I don’t think I’ve ever applied a face mask to a wet face. I found trying to apply the mask to wet skin an absolute nightmare it would not apply smoothly to my skin at all however the next time I used the mask I applied it to dry skin and the application was much better so I wouldn’t recommend applying to a wet face.

The mask feels nice and cooling on my skin and I did find some of my breakouts looked less inflamed after this. My skin also felt soft and super clean, my only criticism would be that I didn’t find the product minimised my oil production at all which I was quite disappointed with. Overall I have mixed feelings about the mask, I think it would be fun for a girl night in as the product is cute and girly with its pink colour but the product needs to give more benefits to enter my main beauty routine.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Perfect

After using this product for the amount of time advised was amazing. Felt a tingling sensation when it was on my face but in a great way, once washed off it didn't leave my face red (has with some but redness goes after 15 minutes) my face felt like I'd had a full facial at a professional spa, this is a must buy to all ladies, men, teens who want to purify there pores and be left with smooth soft skin

2.8/5

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Not bad but not great

I wan not a fan of this product as I found it quite drying which actually caused more problems for my skin. It smells lovely and it feels like it does have benefits for the skin but I wish it was more moisturising.

United Kingdom

Relaxing and skin feels great

Relaxing with a rose gold shimmery face makes me smile. This mask is brilliant, I love the fact the pouch is big enough for around 4 uses too. For the last week I have been using the rose quartz + charcoal daily wash and scrub along with this mask and they make an amazing trio. So far I have used this mask twice and I love it. The look of the mask makes me smile when applying and feels very relaxing once on. After around 15 minutes I wet my hands and create a lather to then wash off. My face is slightly red for a few minutes after use, but to me that means it's doing something good. This mask makes me feel great and the glow and softness it gives my skin makes me love it even more. Highly recommend this mask, my skin is clearer and oils have been reduced significantly.