BIORE CHARCOAL CLEANSING MICELLAR WATER Reviews

August 01, 2020

My go to drugstore micellar water

This has been my go to drugstore micellar water for about a year now. It's great for those of us like myself who have oily skin (crazily so in the summer) to get a fresh clean feeling that your pores aren't all clogged and gross. Great value compared to higher end brands. Definitely worth trying if your an oily gal/guy.

March 31, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Easy!

I love Biore’s charcoal line. I have a lot of sebaceous filaments and I hate them! I use the strips, but I use this daily. I apply it with a cotton round after I take off my makeup or after a shower when I cleanse my face in the shower. I just apply and let it dry. I’ve noticed it’s bringing the filaments to the surface so it’s easy extraction. I definitely recommend and will definitely by again.

January 31, 2020
    Florida, United States

Cleanest face ever!

I am a hard playing lady who gets very dirty. I also clog my pores left and right, so the dirty, sweat, pollution, and makeup I cram into them each day would make most scream. I used to have to triple cleanse and tone twice to get my pores and skin clean. I dont know how they came up with this Micellar water but WOW! I now just use Biorè's charcoal cleansing Misceller water, only cleanse once and so on so forth. Im hats core addicted now.

January 30, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Super gentle lovely product to use

I loooove this Biore product! Came free as part of my massive skincare product on a UK high street drugstore company, It is the first time I ever find Micellar water actually erasing make up effectively without having to scrub my skin, and doesn’t leave a nasty smell / residue!
    Even mascara and eye shadow came off without huge effort! Great product!

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Absolutely my favourite cleanser!

This has been a godsend. My acne prone skin has been transformed using this micellar water. I can use it any time of day and it makes me feel so fresh and clean.

December 14, 2019

Works really good.

I use biore charcoal water to freshen up coz i have very oily skin. I use the biore charcoal face wash in the morning. It has cleared up my acne. Although it does feel sticky til it dries completely.

August 12, 2019
    United States

Love

I love biore the charcoal line it made a difference even though I have combination skin would definitely purchase this again great product for the price and easy to find

August 02, 2019

works better than any other product!

this facial cleanser is so nice on my skin! using most products, the moment I begin to apply it' it would sting my skin but this charcoal micellar water is gentle and I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin while using this product!

July 02, 2019

It's awesome for taking my makeup off with no need to rinse

It works perfect in my mix skin, I doesn't feel oily after using it. Now that I discovered all the benefits of charcoal I love to have this micellar water

May 23, 2019

I probably would not buy it again.

I received this complimentary product from a product testing company. It did a good job removing my make up. It felt very refreshing, kind of minty but I think it dried out my skin a little. And I really didn’t like it had dyes in it. There are better micellar water out there around the same price range that is much better.