Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#9 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

September 10, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Fresh skin

Really great for a fresh skin feel after a long week. Charcoal products work well for my skin. It's preferable to the strips as well. I'd get it again.

September 08, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Wow wow wow

Okay, at first I was a little skeptic all of using this as the texture was a little sticky and I do NOT like washing face masks off (I feel as if I'll get them in my eyes) but after actually trying and washing it off my skin felt VERY clean. I have never seen my face look so radiant and "new". Definitely would recommend as it worked magically!!

September 07, 2019

Works but irritating to skin

I have an oily T-Zone and I have used charcoal products in the past with good results. The day after using this product I noticed a reduction in oil, however the result did not last for the 2nd day. After a few times using this product, I noticed my skin a bit red, even after reducing the length of time I had this on my face. Because of this, I stopped using this product.

September 07, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely product!

Such a lovely skin product. Easy to apply and left skin feeling amazing. I would definitely recommend. Great sized bottle so you get lots for your money.

1.5/5

August 29, 2019

Acne

I keep seeing how this mask does wonders so i just had to try it and let me tell you everytime i use it a new pimple suddenly appears i thought it was because of other products i used so i just used this for a couple of weeks my whole face was filled with pimples.

August 28, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

LOVE!!

I can’t believe how good this is! Do your skin a favour and try it 😁 it’s an unusual feeling at first but it’s worth it lol it’s just a little tingly but I like it

2.7/5

August 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not convinced

Honestly, im not sure.
    The texture was different to things ive tried before and ended up being quite a mess to clean off after (though thay could just be me!)
    Its quick to apply and the overall effect was good, skin feels fresh and clear afterward.
    I was a little off put by the colour (grey).

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Nice mask

This has become one of my favourite detox max. My skin feels so smooth and hydrated after using it, I love it!
    You can actually feel it tingly on your skin as soon as you apply it.
    #gotitfree

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great charcoal mask experience

I have very oily pimple prone skin and have struggled to find a mask to suit my skin type however this one is great. I use it one-twice a week max as I have read other people have had sensitivity reactions and I have noticed a difference in oil reduction. I am hoping with time it will reduce my acne too. My only gripe is that it does not peel off as I much prefer peel off masks for ease. However would still recommend!

August 24, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Wow

I use this product 3 times a week. I leave it on 5 minutes and just as it describes it doesnt go hard on your face. My face feels and looks alot healthier and the fragrance is amazing. I will continue to buy this