Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

October 12, 2017

I love to buy these when they are on sale

Biore has had a $2 off manufacturer coupon in stores lately and I grabbed a few to keep in my purse waiting for a sale. The last time I bought strips, they were on sale for $6.99, I used one of the coupons and then used an $1 additional coupon on Checkout 51.

I stopped using these strips for a long time because I found I wasn't getting the results that I wanted, then I saw an interesting video on YouTube that showed how to get great results with pore strips.

The first step is to take a shower, or steam your face. Next, mix baking soda with water to create a paste and gently exfoliate the areas where you will be applying the strips, then apply strips.

I found that doing this gets me much better results than I was getting previously and now I am using the strips more often. I have heard that the Walgreen's version of the pore strips work better than Biore and will be buying some the next time that I go to the US.

October 11, 2017

Easy to Use!

I was introduced to these nose strips years ago and haven't purchased another brand since! They're very easy to use with simple instructions, and they're super effective! It gets all the dirt out of my pores and leaves my nose feeling refreshed. I would definitely recommend purchasing these nose strips (perhaps on sale though because they are a little pricey!)

October 02, 2017

J'aime bien mais j'ai vu mieux

J'ai commencé à me débarasser de mes points noirs avec ce produit là et je suis assez satisfaite en général. Le seul désavantage est que malheureusement, il faut deux bandelettes pour bien couvrir le nez, ce qui n'est pas idéal, J'aime bien les produits en crème liquide qui nous permet de bien former la bandelette selon la taille de notre nez.

September 28, 2017

points noirs

Un petit produit bien intéressant, Il fait partis de ma routine mensuelle. Je le recommande grandement, moi je ne m'en passerai plus, c'est un essentiel de ma trousse personnelle :)

September 20, 2017

Would buy it again

My daughter likes to use this product. As soon as she notices little blackhead on her pores, she would put on the strip on her nose. She enjoys looking at the tiny dot stuck to the strip after removal.

August 17, 2017

...

It's really effective and it does cleaning my pore but I think that it's overpriced...Also, it hurts when you remove and I'm already sensitive to pain.

2.3/5

July 27, 2017

My skin feels clean but didn't see a difference!

These pore strips are fun to use, they make my skin feel like it's tightening and pulling it off feels satisfying, however I didn't notice a difference whatsoever in terms of removing blackheads. It removes some, you can see them on the strip, but for the large part they don't dig in deep.

July 15, 2017

Amazing

It's an amazing product that I use weekly , it removes all the blackheads and oils and diets that causes pimples very fast and you can see the results the same day , it makes my nose very smooth and clean and when you remove the strip you can see the diets on it , I love using it

June 26, 2017

Fantastic!

These pore strips from Biore are absolutley amazing! They are such a quick and easy fix for blackheads. The best part is how much you can see a difference in your skin but also the evidence on the strip itself!

June 23, 2017

Works well

Biore pore strips are great. It is easy to apply (just take some focus) and does not take too long to dry. When you rip it off, it is amazing to see what it removes from your pores. It is an immediate pay off.
    I would definitely recommended this product. Especially if you have blackheads.