Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

1.7/5

November 08, 2017

Not as I remember...

OK, let’s say the real thing... It’s not working. I remember when I was younger, I thought it was the best thing in the world. Lately, with all those trendy way to cleanse your pore I’ve decided to try it again because what I remember as an adolescent it was awesome... I’m sad to tell you that I was disappointed. It’s not too expensive but it’s not cheap either. IT’S NOT WORKING AT ALL. Nothing came out, our almost. Maybe a little bit but not enough to see a difference... I’ve YouTube other way to make it worth it a little more, but still not working. I think home-made ways of cleansing pore it way more efficient. I don’t know why it doesn’t work, maybe it’s only me? But my friends also tried it and same things; not working.

Is it different than before, did they change the component?
    Never mind, I would never buy it again. It’s simply throwing away money. Too bad because I had a good memory of this product. Awww young and innocent.

October 31, 2017

Amazing!

It's incredible what you will remove from your pores that you never even realized was there. Doing these strips makes you feel like you like you're pampering yourself while having fun and laughing about the amount of blackheads you pulled out. Even my husband can't resist. As soon as I pull them out he's all about it. It's something fun to do on a random evening, then compare who had more!

October 28, 2017

Amazing

I absolutely love these!! They don't irritate or make my skin red. They pull out all of the blackheads when I pull it off.no sticky residue after and doesn't smell either. I will always be purchasing this brand.

October 28, 2017

yuck black heads

Not everyone thinks these are good for you skin..because it pulls the dirt out. Well my skin looks just fine and I swear by these. Easy to use and reasonably priced and effective

October 12, 2017

I love to buy these when they are on sale

Biore has had a $2 off manufacturer coupon in stores lately and I grabbed a few to keep in my purse waiting for a sale. The last time I bought strips, they were on sale for $6.99, I used one of the coupons and then used an $1 additional coupon on Checkout 51.

I stopped using these strips for a long time because I found I wasn't getting the results that I wanted, then I saw an interesting video on YouTube that showed how to get great results with pore strips.

The first step is to take a shower, or steam your face. Next, mix baking soda with water to create a paste and gently exfoliate the areas where you will be applying the strips, then apply strips.

I found that doing this gets me much better results than I was getting previously and now I am using the strips more often. I have heard that the Walgreen's version of the pore strips work better than Biore and will be buying some the next time that I go to the US.

October 11, 2017

Easy to Use!

I was introduced to these nose strips years ago and haven't purchased another brand since! They're very easy to use with simple instructions, and they're super effective! It gets all the dirt out of my pores and leaves my nose feeling refreshed. I would definitely recommend purchasing these nose strips (perhaps on sale though because they are a little pricey!)

October 02, 2017

J'aime bien mais j'ai vu mieux

J'ai commencé à me débarasser de mes points noirs avec ce produit là et je suis assez satisfaite en général. Le seul désavantage est que malheureusement, il faut deux bandelettes pour bien couvrir le nez, ce qui n'est pas idéal, J'aime bien les produits en crème liquide qui nous permet de bien former la bandelette selon la taille de notre nez.

September 28, 2017

points noirs

Un petit produit bien intéressant, Il fait partis de ma routine mensuelle. Je le recommande grandement, moi je ne m'en passerai plus, c'est un essentiel de ma trousse personnelle :)

September 20, 2017

Would buy it again

My daughter likes to use this product. As soon as she notices little blackhead on her pores, she would put on the strip on her nose. She enjoys looking at the tiny dot stuck to the strip after removal.

August 17, 2017

...

It's really effective and it does cleaning my pore but I think that it's overpriced...Also, it hurts when you remove and I'm already sensitive to pain.