Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

2.8/5

September 25, 2021

Didn't enjoy this...

I have sensitive combination skin so that might be the reason I didn't love this face wash. It made my skin really dry and flaky, like it was sucking all the moisture out, and caused redness. Will not be repurchasing in the future.

2.8/5

September 21, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Not a fan

I tried this several times. I have sensitive skin and oily too. My skin felt clean after but got really red and burned as well as made my face red each time. Days after each use I’d get a break out. I’d recommend it to people who don’t have acne

September 13, 2021
    United States

Great for My Oily Skin

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is the only cleanser that made a difference for my oily skin.

It does not dry out my very fair, very sensitive skin, and my skin is far less oily with very very few break outs.

No breaks outs in fact, just a small zit here and there.

August 05, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Brill

I have used this for a while and it feels just great and cooling , you can feel it working on your skin. Plus it smells good which is always a plus!!

June 17, 2021

Works so well!

It's amazing how well this works. My skin is noticeably different after using it. It cleans all my pores and I have less blackheads afterwards. It's a must have for everyone.

June 05, 2021

My Go To Cleanser As a Teen

This cleanser was my favourite when I started to experiment with skincare as a teen, now that I'm older it just does not reach my standards unfortunately

May 12, 2021

Best for oily skin people

I have oily skin and waking up to complete oily skin which need bloating paper. i used this cleanser to wake my skin up . it feels very fresh after washing with this cleanser

March 17, 2021

Love this facial cleanser

definitely part of my shower/ face washing routine . My face feels good after cleansing with this cleanser . I definitely recommend . I still do have a few black heads but for the most part it’s working !

March 17, 2021

Works well! drys out skin

I find this has helped clear my face up but also has dried out my skin. I cant use it daily. Make sure to put on moisturizer on so it doesnt dry out too much!

March 13, 2021
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Love this product

Bought this for my daughter as she is a spotty teen. This has been fab. Not only does she love it but I have also started using it. Leaves your face feeling fantastic.