Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

October 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again

I really enjoyed this product. It wasn’t expensive at all. You don’t need to use a lot of the product to wash your face. It made my face feel really fresh and clean.

October 10, 2019

Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Review

I'm a sucker for anything Charcoal so this is definitely in my collection! You don't need to use a lot of this product for it to do it's magic. It cleans your face effectively and has a great scent to it as well, it's also affordable! Definitely recommend!

October 10, 2019

Easily removes all traces of Make-up

This is my nightly cleanser preference. I enjoy most of Biore products, and find they are priced decently. This cleanser does a really good job of getting into my pores and cleaning off all traces of make-up. It has a bit of a tingly sensation as you clean, which I tend to relate to it cleaning my face.

The only downfall i have with this cleanser is it leaves my face feeling dry, and in desperate need of moisture. It would be more suited for a person with very oily skin, and not for people with dry skin. I do not have any special training in skin care, but it is my belief that if you remove all traces of oil from your face, your face will in-turn over generate oil to replace the oil it is missing. This would have adverse effects from the purpose of cleaning your face.

Overall, it is a really good value for a decent facial cleanser.

October 09, 2019
    St Peter Port, Guernsey

Made my skin feel great

Bought this product once and very much enjoyed it. I used it 3 to 4 times a week and I found it helped with my skin helping it feel more smoother as well as making my face a good base for makeup.

October 02, 2019

Facewash that works

This facewash cleaned my face well. The minty tingle was so refreshing. Its keeps my skin with minimal breakouts. It is non drying and cools. Great for my sensirive skin

October 02, 2019

Love it

Ive been using biore this product for a bout 6 months and i love it i first tried ut didnt expect much but how it goes on its so light and easy 2 apply and i love the burning feeling it leaves but the best part ur face is left so soft and smooth

September 24, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Great product, good value

I feel like this cleaner is very effective but somewhat harsh. It does dry your face out if you’re not careful. As far as effectiveness, it keeps the breakouts at bay for which I’m very thankful!

2.3/5

September 24, 2019

Biore charcoal cleanser

Tried this once and tried to leave it on for the recommended time but after about two minutes it felt like it was starting to burn my face. I washed it off and my face was extremely red and sore. Would not use again.

September 15, 2019

its ok

its kinda uncomfortable when you use it because it makes your face so cold but after using it for a while my face was pretty smooth and had not to many pimples i stopped using this product and now i use neutrogena acne wash which makes make face soft and pimple free without the cold sensation

2.2/5

September 14, 2019

Great if you enjoy the sensation of burning skin

Unfortunately, I returned this product after trying it out. I don’t typically have sensitive skin, but geez this product made my face burn. And not like in a tingly menthol way, but like it didn’t agree with my skin. It took several minutes for my face to stop stinging after rinsing. I’ve read several reviews where people have said the same thing. I LOVE Bioré products though, and haven’t had an issue with any of their products until I tried this one. Wouldn’t recommend this particular cleanser to anyone with sensitive skin.