4.1/5
Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

December 07, 2017

exceptionnel

J'utilise ce produit 3 fois par semaine et ma peau et visiblement plus belle qu'avant. Rend la peau super douce et agréable au toucher, ma peau est visiblement moins grasse qu'avant. Super produit!

November 23, 2017

I use this as my daily facial clenser

I was looking for a new facial cleanser and came across the Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser at a very good sale price. It was also recommended to me by a friend. The cleanser cleans off my makeup well and leaves a slightly tingly feeling after, but without feeling very dry like some other soaps, as my skin can be sensitive and dry.

November 10, 2017

Worth the money

I love this Biore product because it makes people doubt that I have acne. I can find it at any local store, and although it rarely goes on sale, it is worth every coin. My face feels clean, matte, and refreshed after using this.

November 09, 2017

No acne, without breaking the bank...

I was going through a really bad acne faze here recently to my hormones balancing from recently having a baby, and starting a workout regime. This facial wash has helped me tremendously! Paired with Pixi toner, I love it! I wash my face twice with this, tone with Pixi, and then use a natural moisturizer. Works amazing and my face has cleared a lot!

November 06, 2017

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal!

I first saw this product online and didn't really think anything of it. I decided to buy it because I like trying new things. I've used it for about a month or so and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. Now- little to no breakouts, less blackheads and smaller pores. when you use it you can feel your skin just opening up and breathing. I love it. I use less than a dime size amount which it's perfect and this way it will last me a long time. I also find the smell to be nice. I think it's a 10/10!

October 29, 2017

Amazing daily wash!

I used this wash for months straight everyday in the shower. I loves the smell, quality, feeling on my face. Leaves your face feeling so clean. If you have oily skin this for sure take the extra oil and makeup off your face after all day!

October 18, 2017

love it

I bought this as I was needing something to give me a deep clean on my face and boy did this work! I could instantly feel that my face was cleaner deep down in my poors. I was a little worried this would dry me out after reading some reviews but I did not find this at all. I now use this cleaner daily and I still dont find it drying (I have normal/dry skin) . I also love that this cleaner is cheap!

October 16, 2017

Fresh Face

I got a sample of this and I loved the way it made my face felt so I decided to buy it when it went on sale. I've been using it for 2 weeks and I still love it. I even got my sister to switch over from her usual face wash.

October 15, 2017

Drying but good

Fantastic but better for oily skin. I have to use a very oily moisturizer if I use this in the winter but worth it for the feeling of deeply cleansed skin. One bottle has lasted me over a year and it's often on sale.

October 14, 2017

Refreahing

I have tried several face washes, none have worked as well as biore deep poor charcoal cleanser. It is coll and refreshing when used. Gets the deep down dirt out of my face which is fantastic. In my line of work the amount of dirt on my face after a day is horrible and this product refreshes my face like no other.