Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #10 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

June 25, 2017

great product

we love love, love it. I git this for my daughter skin . I ran out of my face wash so I used hers and fell in love with how it makes my skin feel. I really like the tingling nd cooling feeling

June 21, 2017

La La LOVE

I ADORE this cleanser i can seriously FEEL it cleansing my skin and clearing my pores as i use it, i usually put it on pre shower when i use it, i always feel fabulous after using it

0.7/5

June 20, 2017

Sensitive Skin

I heard so much good things about anything charcoal so I tried it once, it made my skin dry and flaky. I have very sensitive skin, a lot of things don't work on my skin and this is one of them. Threw it out the next day.

June 18, 2017

Tingling pores

This cleanser has a strong fresh scent and when applied makes your skin tingle. It doesn't exactly turn foamy when lathered together but does change into a lighter gray shade that goes on the skin smoothly. Once rinsed off and patted dry it did leave my skin on the dryer side but it does say on the bottle that it works best for oily skin. It did clean my pores quite a bit so I'll give it some props. I'll have to use it more to see if it has any lasting affects.

June 11, 2017

This works so well for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and this works so well. Calls my skin and prevents breakouts. I don't know what I did before it had this.

2.3/5

June 04, 2017

I love the Biore brand, but this deep pore charcoal face cleanser disappointed me. I found it did not clean my pores deeply like advertised. It also made my face dry and itchy.

June 04, 2017

It's a pretty good product. I have pretty dry skin, and rarely breakout (usually only when put under a lot of stress). After use it makes my skin feel really clean and smooth. During use it does feel like it's burning, though that may be because I have sensitive skin. I've never broken out after using it.

June 03, 2017

I love this product! I put one pump of cleanser into my hand and slathered it into a white foam as per instructions, and massaged into my face. I could immediately feel it working - warming my face up as I massaged. After rinsing I could still feel it warming my face. I felt so soft and I feel like I could already see a slight change in my acne/pores.

May 31, 2017

I really like this product overall. Most days of the month, this cleanser keeps my skin from getting oily, has shrunken my pores, and overall keeps my skin feeling clean. However, I am prone to cystic pimples depending on my cycle, and I was hoping this cleanser would prevent that from happening. It has not, and about once a month I get one large, painful pimple that lasts about 5 days and caused the score to be lowered. Overall, thought, I love this product and will re-buy.

May 29, 2017

I bought this cleanser a few weeks ago, so far it's been doing a great job at keeping my skin clear. I should mention I have acne prone skin. It hasn't dried out my skin. It removes all my makeup at the end of the day and leaves my skin feeling refreshed in the morning.