4.1/5
Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

July 17, 2018

Face was never cleaner

I have always been prone to oily skin and also skin that is easily dried out by cleaners. After starting with this cleaner my face has never been cleaner, my breakouts have decreased and it has not dried out my skin. It is my go to facial cleanser and I recommend it to everyone.

June 20, 2018

Amazing!

I loved this cleanser!!! My skin felt so clean after using it and my pores looked amazing. Inwasnt a huge fan of the smell but the way it cleaned my skin i was in love.

June 07, 2018

Oily Skin No More!

I always have oily skin, but during pregnancy my breakouts are almost unbearable! I have been using the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser twice daily on my face and on my shoulders and back when I shower (like I said, unbearable breakouts!), and my skin does not get dry or irritated! This cleanser keeps my skin clear and feeling fresh all day, to a point where I don't even need to use more than just a BB cream! The smell is very refreshing and not overwhelming.

May 08, 2018

Love this stuff

I am someone who has very sensitive acne prone skin. This face wash definitely works for maintaining my current skin status, it doesnt seem to make things extremely better but it doesnt make things worse. Every face wash i try makes things worse. I am happy to finally find something that doesnt give me more acne. The tingling feeling is refreshing and my boyfriend enjoys using this too!

April 29, 2018

a satisfying cleanse

I am still a bit new to this product but so far so good. I feel a tingling sensation as the product works and I do feel like it is deeply cleansing. I find it leaves my skin feeling pretty tight after use so I always follow up with moisturizer. I typically use this product before going to bed.

April 18, 2018

Can be drying

It's been a very harsh winter and the air is extra dry. My skin needs as much moisture as possible and although this product makes my skin feel clean, it does dry it out a little. I cannot use this product daily but it is implemented in my routine once in a while.

April 16, 2018

Leaves You Feeling Fresh Faced!

I LOVE this face wash, I use it daily. I love the deep down clean that I feel after I use it. I find that it keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean all day.

I do tend to use this face wash less in the winter months, as I found that it did dry out my combination skin. Paired with a great moisturizer, it works well.

April 16, 2018

Nettoyant abordable

Nettoyant abordable qui laisse un effet frais sur le visage. La fraîcheur est idéale pour aider à se réveiller le matin. Par contre, ce produit m'a asséché la peau. Je n'ai pas vu de résultat au niveau des points noirs, mais je sentais ma peau propre après chaque utilisation.

0.8/5

April 11, 2018

I used to like these products... I was using the regular one before the baking soda one came out and I bought that one... The baking soda one gave me a chemical burn on my face... I had to put ice on it because it hurt so bad.... I threw that in garbage and I bought this one because I never had that reaction to their products before... But same thing happened... Burned as soon as i put it on...I dont know whats in these products but I won't ever buy or recommend them.... The nose strips I still use with no issue though....

April 05, 2018

Favourite cleanser

I love biore and have always used their cleansers. I was using the baking soda cleanser before this and decided to use this to help with some of the hormonal acne and its helped so much. It also deep cleans so well when used with a clairisonic you can actually feel the coolness and the feeling of your pores being cleared out. It gets rid of every speck of makeup even the most full coverage foundation. For sure the best cleanser both in the drugstore and high end