4.1/5
Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

October 07, 2018

AMMMMAAAAZZZZINGGGGGGG

This stuff is absolutely amazing and definitely recommend it. If you have oily skin then this product is go you. Made my skin feel fresh and clean. I have been buying in bulk!! ❤️❤️❤️

October 01, 2018

Makes your face feel fresh

The charcoal cleanser is a little on the high side, but definitely worth it. Me and my boyfriend share a bottle that lasts a whole month. It makes your face feel fresh and clean. It's one of the better face cleansers I've used. It gets deep in your pores eliminate toxins, makeup and dirt.

September 23, 2018

Best face wash

I love this face wash. It was amazing to get rid of unwanted blackhead and blemishes. It really wakes you up in the morning and tingles which I love and my skin looks cleaner and brighter after the first use

September 19, 2018

Is okay.

I don't have overly large pores or a large amount of pores and I used this product over two weeks 1 -2 times daily. I did notice a slight reduction in pores but not enough of a change to recommend this to anyone. I imagined it would reduce my pores to almost invisible, but, over all in the end, I was disappointed. Will return to my regular charcoal cleanser.

September 14, 2018

Best ever

This is hands down the best and most effective face wash I have tried in 18 years no doubt about it! Deep cleaning and feel very refreshed and clean. You can feel and see the difference after one wash

August 31, 2018

WOuld use again

I do like this product, it definitely wakes you up in the morning as its very tingly and a little goes a long way. I'ts not my favourite product however I do like to use it sometimes. All in all it works well and does what its supposed to but It's just not a personal favourite of mine.

August 31, 2018

Great product, great value!

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I love it. It always leaves my skin feeling cleaner and refreshed. I use everyday before going to bed. The product is also lasting a long time, and the value is great!

August 24, 2018

Amazing

Je n’etais pas sure au debut puis j’ai tellement adoré ! Laisse une belle sensation de fraicheur ! J’adore l’effet de propreté sur ma peau ! Je vais définitivement réessayer

August 21, 2018

bye bye acne

I recommend this product to all my friends struggling with acne, after 1 wash my face feels so much brighter and clean, I even love the minty after feeling

August 08, 2018

Amazing

I’ve used Biore Charcoal face wash and loved this product. It’s a thick creamy texture to it and a little goes long way.even half pump would be enough and still makes your face feel so clean and fresh. I didn’t feel any kind of scent.